*28*

Beca:

I was currently at the field with everyone. Me and Chloe were just sitting down while the others played football, I didn't feel very well today so I didn't want to play. I just had such a bad headache and I knew I had a cold coming along. It was Sunday today but hopefully I feel better by tomorrow since I had a maths test and I didn't fancy doing it after school because I knew I would have to if I missed it.

"Baby you look really pale, are you sure you don't want to go back to yours?" Chloe said softly 

"I'll be fine Chlo" I mumbled 

I really didn't feel well right now but I didn't want Chloe knowing that because I knew she would worry and I don't want her to worry about me. After a few hours we all decided to head back. As soon as I stood up I felt really dizzy and Chloe grabbed my arm. We said bye to the others since they were going a different way to us.

"Come on Bec, we need to get you home" She sighed 

Before I could reply I was sick. Great! I then felt tears running down my face, I always cry when I am sick, I am such an emotional person when I'm ill.

"Aw baby"

"Luckily we are only 5 minutes away from your house so I will carry you because you look like your about to pass out!"

The whole way home she carried me bridle style, once we got to mine she headed into the living room. Ruby was out with Phoebe but she would be home soon. Chloe asked me if I wanted anything but I said no so we just ended up watching a film together.

"I have to get going back to uni, I have stupid practice in half an hour. I will call you later and come round tomorrow to see you" She smiled 

"Okay Chlo, ThankYou! I would give you a kiss but I don't want you to get sick too" I said and she nodded 

I gave her a quick hug before she headed out, a few minutes later Ruby came back. Phoebe wasn't with her today so I am guessing she had work. 

"Aw bug, what's the matter?" She asked 

"I just feel shitty, I was sick earlier while I was out" I mumbled 

"You should have called me Bec but if you still feel like this tomorrow then we will take you to the doctors" She said and I nodded 

"You should go and get some sleep Bec, I will bring you up some water and medicine in about an hour" She told me

I nodded and headed upstairs slowly. Once I got to my room I headed into bed, I didn't bother changing since I had no energy what so ever.

*******

"Bec" I heard Ruby say softly 

I sat up slowly and my head was hurting so bad!

"I really don't feel well" I cried quietly 

"Aw Bec, come on. We will take you down to the doctors" She sighed sadly

I just nodded and got out of bed slowly. I grabbed onto Ruby's arm as I felt I was about to fall over. She picked me up and then we headed out to the car. 

After a few tests they finally came back into the doctors office. We have been here for about an hour and I just want to go home and sleep! I feel so shit.

"Okay so we have figured out that your medication for your previous health disorder has caused you to feel like this. Not sure why you have suddenly reacted like it in this way but that sometimes happens. So all we can recommend is to not take those anymore and get plenty of rest and you should feel better in a few days time. Don't forget to drinks lots of water and before you go we will get some painkillers to help with the bad headache" She told us 

We nodded and once they had given me some tablets for the headache we headed home. 

"Can I sleep in your room?" I said sadly 

"Course, you need to try and eat something little okay? I will just make you something small that won't upset your stomach" Ruby said 

"Yeah, I feel hungry but my stomach keeps making a funny noise" I mumbled

"It will Bec, You have been sick once so it's a little unsettled but just drink some water"

I nodded and she got me a drink of water which I quickly drank, I was so thirsty since I haven't had much to drink today. I also had some tomato soup for dinner, so far so good. At about half 9 I headed upstairs into Ruby's room. She was locking the doors downstairs so she would be up in a minute. So many people think it's weird staying in my sisters room but it's not.

'Hey baby, how are you feeling now. I would come round tonight but I just want to let you rest but I pop round tomorrow since I know you won't be at school and I have no classes. I love you xxxxx' Chloe had texted me 

'I feel a little better but not much. Ruby took me to the doctors and they said it was my medication making me feel like that so should feel better soon! Tomorrow is fine and I love you too. ThankYou for checking up on me xxx' I replied, putting my phone on the bedside table.

I really so love Chloe and I am so glad she cares this much, I would be the same if Chloe was in this situation. I feel bad because I hardly ever call her babe or anything like that. I don't know why I just feel a little weird saying it. I will probably say it in the future but right now I just don't. 

After about half an hour of talking with Ruby I decided to go to sleep since I was really tired and still didn't feel great.

*Will check for any mistakes later! vote and comment please!*