*19*

Beca:

Today was Jordan's birthday! I wrapped his jumper and shoes up and placed them into a big birthday bag. I also put a bunch of sweets and chocolate in there. Oh and his card! 

Once I had posted that on Instagram I headed downstairs for some breakfast

Once I had posted that on Instagram I headed downstairs for some breakfast. For the first time in ages, I was actually hungry. Ruby had done pancakes with strawberry pieces, my favourite!

I had two pancakes, since they were pretty big, and also a glass of apple juice. When I had finished there was a knock at the door, it was Jesse. 

"Good morning!" He said walking in the kitchen 

I told him he could walk in. He is my best friend so he doesn't even need my permission. He grabbed a plate and took a pancake. I laughed at him and then went to put my plate in the dishwasher. 

When we was both ready to go we said bye to Ruby and made our way out. We was meeting Chloe and Levi at the corner. Jordan was getting a lift to school since we was running late this morning. Stacie is ill so she hasn't been in all week.

When we seen Chloe and Levi we began to walk to school. 

"I can't come to Jordan's tonight Bec, I have a Uni open day that I need to go to. I only have 3 months left to apply and I still have no idea what one to go for" She sighed

"That's okay, Good luck" I smiled 

I know for a fact when Chloe starts Uni that we are going to drift apart and that scares me because I really do like her and I don't want to loose her. I mean I still have two years of high school left and then she goes off to University. 

I already know what University I am going to, Barden. It is not too far away and plus it has a good music program that I have been wanting to do ever since I seen it. I have always liked the idea of University so I have been looking at it since I was 14! I know Jesse is also going there since it has a good Movie Production course. They have pretty much anything there which I think is good about it. 

Once we got to school we waited out front since Jordan said he was only 10 minutes away. We had homeroom in like 5 minutes but I wanted to see Jordan before lessons started since I wouldn't see him until break. I have double sport and he doesn't.

"Beca! I swear to god if you are late one more time I am not going to be happy" I heard Ruby say

I looked behind me and seen she was getting out of her car. I thought she would be here already!

"I am not going to be late! I have 2 minutes until homeroom and Jordan is just round the corner. It doesn't matter to you anyway" I sighed 

"It really does when I am getting complaints about you being late all the time. This is school not a social club"

I just rolled my eyes and she headed inside. A few minutes later Jordan finally got here. Maybe I am going to be late for homeroom. Ah well. Once we got out the car I ran over to him and gave him a massive hug, shouting happy birthday at him. He thanked me and smiled.

"Beca, Chloe and Jesse. If you don't remember, homeroom is somewhere you come every morning! If you are going to miss it atleast do it where I can't see you!" We heard Miss. Wilson shout 

We said sorry to Jordan and made our way inside. At least I got to say happy birthday but I will have to give him his present at break. After a lecture from Wilson we was finally aloud to first lesson. 10 minutes late. Today is clearly not going to be a good school day. 

We quickly got changed and headed onto the sport field. Everyone was doing running relays and Ruby was also up the other end of the field with them.

"Are you guys drinking tonight?" Chloe asked me and Jesse

"I think we are when we get back to Jordan's since his mum and dad are out. His brother supplied the alcohol but is staying at a friends" Jesse said 

"I don't want to miss it but this is the only open day" Chlo sighed sadly 

"Don't worry about it, Jordan will understand Chlo" 

*******

I was so annoyed. Since we was late to sport, Wilson's fault, Ruby made us run in the break so we didn't see Jordan. Now we have to wait another two hours until lunch. I would see him in English but he won't be aloud to open the presents because Mr. Fox is a cock.

*Saturday Morning*

Hungover. I am very hungover but last night was such a good night. Jordan had an amazing time and that is all I wanted to happen. It was currently half 10 and I agreed to meet Chloe for coffee. Jesse and Levi had to get home and Jordan had hospital. 

Once we all said our goodbyes we headed off. I had a missed call from Ruby at 10 so I decided to call her back otherwise she would just get annoyed and worried.

R: You have your last hospital appointment at 1 pm so make sure you are home before then okay?

B: Yeah I will be. I am just going for some coffee and then I will be home

R: Did you drink last night?

B: Yeah, you knew that

R: Shit Bec, They are going to test your blood. They do every time to check for any signs of drugs other than your medication that can cause you harm

B: Oh fuck sake, Can you cancel it? Say we are going to visit family or something

She agreed to and I thanked her. I completly forgot about that! Once I got to the small cafe I seen Chloe sitting in the corner booth.

"Hi baby" She smiled

"Hey Chlo"

"I would love to give you a kiss but I am hungover and probably taste like vodka, I have brushed my teeth and showered but I can still taste it" I grumbled 

She smirked and laughed at me. For about 2 hours we just sat and talked about random crap. We also had some coffee and some food. I just wanted my bed if I am honest. 

"You look so tired Bec, Why don't you go home and sleep for a few hours?" She said softly 

"Want to come?" I asked and she agreed

Once we got back to my house we headed upstairs. Ruby was out with Phoebe for lunch.

"I don't want to sleep since it just makes me feel worse so do you want to watch a film?"

"Course, let me guess. Finding Nemo?" 

"Don't judge me Beale" I joked 

*Vote or comment. Will update again soon. I will also proof read this another day!*