*20*

Beca: 

I was honestly in the worst mood today. It was getting close to the end of the year which was alright I guess, only a few weeks left. It was getting stressful for the senors since they are heading off to Uni or starting to work full time. Not so stressful for everyone else. We had 5 weeks off for summer, I will be out nearly most the time but I think me and Ruby are going to go away for a week somewhere. 

I was currently eating some lucky charms since we didn't feel like pancakes or anything. Ruby seemed to be in a good mood today. She is bring Phoebe here later since they want to spend a night in instead of going out. 

"You alright Bug?" She asked me 

"Mm, Just in a bad mood today" I mumbled 

She ruffled my hair and then went to get changed, she was still in her pjs. I went on my phone and seen I had a text from Chloe and also one from Jesse.

'Can't make cinema tonight. I'm sorry baby but I have an exam tomorrow and I need to revise for it. I can tomorrow after school though xxxx' Chloe texted 

I didn't bother texting back since all I would say is okay and I don't see the point. Jesse just said he would meet me at the corner this morning. When I had finished breakfast I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I was going to leave early since I wanted to stop in Walmart and get some apple juice. We have none and I really want it.

"Ruby I am going!" I shouted from the front door

"Okay bug! See you in a bit, Love you!" She said back 

I said a quick love you and headed off. I turned on my bad mood playlist on Spotify. I swear I am always on this playlist. I was currently listening to Oceans by Hillsong United. My music was interrupted 10 minutes later because Chloe was ringing me.

C - Hey, You ignored my message this morning

B - Yeah, I didn't really need to reply Chloe

C - I know but I thought you would have 

B - Okay

C - Why are you being so short? Are you alright Bec?

B - Just in a bad mood, I will see you at school

I then hung up, I wasn't trying to be rude but I just wanted to listen to my music and walk. Once I had gotten apple juice I headed to meet Jesse. Once I got to the corner I seen Jesse walking towards me, he looked grumpy.

"Morning" I mumbled

"Morning Bec"

"Bad mood?" I asked and he nodded 

"Me too, I don't even know why either" I sighed 

We did talk on the way to school. Just because I am in a bad mood doesn't mean I am going to be quite. Makes it better since he is also in a bad mood so he isn't all happy and I am annoyed. I snap so much when I am in a bad mood which is for sure going to get me in trouble today. 

We got to school 5 minutes late since we just walked really slow today. 

"What has put you in a bad mood?" Chloe asked me as I sat down

"I don't know, It is just one of those days" I mumbled 

"I love you" She said softly 

"I love you too Chlo, Please don't get annoyed if I am snappy with you today. I don't mean it" I told her 

She smiled warmly and after 10 minutes the bell went. Chloe had an exam so I wished her luck and then me and Jesse began to head out when Wilson called us both. I had Science first so I don't really care if I am late.

"Why are you two always late? I am getting so many emails about you two being late to pretty much every class and as your homeroom teacher I am meant to make sure this doesn't happen. If you are late anymore then I am going to have to start giving you both detentions. We don't have long left of this year so I don't want to do that. I am your homeroom teacher until you leave here and I don't want this issue next year. Please just make it on time to your lessons" She told us

I just agreed to since I really didn't want to argue with her. Once she finished talking me and Jesse made our way to science, we said why we was late and our teacher didn't mind. I hate sport after this, Chloe wouldn't be there since he exam was like 2 and a half hours long!

I didn't really pay attention in science which of course got me in trouble. I just want to go home. I want my mum. I miss my fucking mum! When science was over me and Jesse headed over to sport and then went and got changed, obviously not in the same changing room. 

"You guys will probably be happy to know it's our last lesson doing track" Ruby told everyone 

I sat down and just zoned out. I just kept thinking about mum. I missed her so fucking much, It was been a few months now but I still think about it and I don't think I will ever get over it. 

I heard my name being called. 

"Huh?" I mumbled 

I seen everyone else was running round the track so I stood up slowly.

"What's the matter Bec?" Ruby sighed 

"I miss her. I just want her here with us" I said, tears rolling down my face 

"I know babe. I miss her too but I promise everything is going to be okay" She said softly 

"No! It's not. I have fucked everything up. Mum would be disappointed in me Ruby and I can't help but think that!" I cried 

I backed up to the changing room wall and slid down it, putting my head on my knees. 

"Bec! Calm down okay? She would be so proud of you and how far you have come. Please don't think like this. You have done so well and you still are" Ruby told me 

Then a Robin laded near us. Robin was our mums favourite bird.

"See, I told you she was proud" Ruby said and I smiled weakly 

Ruby gave me a quick hug, which I returned.

"Sorry I am late, I've just got out my exam" I heard Chloe say

"Don't worry about it. There is only about 30 minutes left so you can just sit and talk to Bec" Ruby told her, going off to the class

"You've been crying baby. What's the matter" She asked concerned 

"I just miss my mum" I sighed 

"Aw I know you do baby but she is looking out for you and Ruby. She loves you so much and would be so proud. I am going to be here for you whenever you need me, you know that. I love you so much and I don't want you being sad"

"I love you too. ThankYou for sticking by me Chloe" I said, resting my head on her shoulder

Once the lesson was over I went and got changed and went outside to meet Chloe and Jesse. It was now break so we headed to the big oak tree and went to meet everyone. The whole break I just listened to my music and rested my head on Chloe's shoulder. I can't wait to get home and just chill.

*Vote or comment. I will update again soon!*