*27*

Beca:

It was now December so Christmas was near by and so is my birthday! I will be 17 on the 12th and I am the youngest out of all my friends since they are all born in either September or November. They are all yet to learn to drive whereas I have my driving test today, hoping I pass because I hate walking everywhere, I'm not lazy but I just can't wait to finally drive, saves more time.

-Made the birthday up!-

"Good luck bug! Text me and let me know how you get on!" Ruby smiled

I thanked her and said I would, then making my way to the driving school. I am not that nervous but I just hope I don't mess up. 

Once I got there I seen my driving instructor. Maybe I was a little nervous now.

******

I passed!! I was so happy, now I just need a car! Once I had texted Ruby I began to walk home.

"Beca!" I heard Chloe shout 

I turned around around and seen her walking towards me. I smiled and went and gave her a hug. She said she was on her way to meet Jessica at the mall.

"So what do you want for your birthday baby? Only a week away!" She smiled 

"Nothing Chlo, I don't need anything. Please don't worry about it" I told her

"You are kidding right. You are my girlfriend and I am going to get you something!" Chlo said happily 

I just rolled my eyes playfully and she smirked at me. I knew she would get me something but it was worth a shot telling her not to. I don't think I am doing anything special for my birthday, I don't really feel the need to do anything for it. Birthdays aren't really that special to me unless it is someone else's birthday.

"Right I am going this way but I will see you soon yeah?" I smiled 

"Of course baby, just text me when you are free next" She said 

I nodded and we had a quick hug and kiss before we headed different ways. Once I got home I seen Ruby and Phoebe on the sofa watching Beauty and the Beast, wouldn't think these two at 23! 

"Well done for passing Bec!!" They both smiled happily 

"ThankYou!" I said 

"So can I drive your car now?" I asked 

"Ha yeah right, My Audi and Range Rover are my pride. No one but me will ever drive them" Ruby laughed 

"You don't need two cars!" I whined

"I think you are wrong" She said and I rolled my eyes

*A Week Later*

It my birthdayyy!! Once I was showered and ready for the day I headed downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUG!!!!" Ruby said as I walked into the living room

I smiled happily and she gave me a hug. I looked at the time and it was nearly 10 am. I was about to say something when the front door opened. I turned around and seen it was Phoebe. She said happy birthday to me and also gave me a hug. She then handed me a big birthday bag. I thanked her and opened all the little presents. She got me; A new MacBook case, a bunch of my favourite food, socks, a bunch of bracelets, a pair of Vans and some girt cards! I loved everything she got me.

"ThankYou so much Phoebe! You didn't have to get me anything!" I smiled happily, giving her a hug 

"It's your birthday of course I did!"