*21*

Beca:

Last week of school and I could not be happier. I can not wait for 5 weeks of no getting up early and being out with friends most days. I think I am going to have a few days where I stay home and just chill.

We break up for summer break on Friday after lunch. So it's pretty much a half day. I was currently sitting in English, I am honestly so bored right now. I was going to text Chloe but I then remembered she was on holiday with her dad and aunties. She would be gone for this week and also next. She landed this morning, I had to make sure she landed safe. I won't have something like that happen again. I can't go through loosing anyone else.

"I swear he is the only teacher who is making us work on the last week of school" Jordan said to me 

"Yeah because he hates us" I huffed 

I sighed and then the bell went. I shot up, like the rest of the class and we all practically ran out of the class. I swear if I get him next year I will probably cry. It was now break time so we headed to the big oak tree. I had one headphone in and was currently talking to Jordan and Jesse. I then got a FaceTime call from Chloe. 

I moved away from the group since I didn't want them being knobs.

"Hey Bec! I thought I would call you quickly before we go down to the pool for the day. How are you baby?" She smiled 

"I'm good Chlo. I hope you have a good day with your family"

"ThankYou, I will call you later when I have WiFi again"

"You should spend time with you family Chlo, You don't have to call me everyday" I told her 

"I know but I want to" She said and I smiled 

I then had to go since break was over. I didn't want Chloe to waste her time calling me when she could be spending time with her family. She didn't need to, I just want her to have a good time. 

"What do we have next?" I asked 

"History then Science. I think we have sport last but I am not sure!" Jesse told me 

I thanked him and we headed over to History. I don't think this lesson will be any better than English. Our teacher is about 80 so she can barley hear and we practically have to shout. I can't wait for Chloe to get home so we can just have random lake visits or go out with everyone. I am not spending every day with Chloe since I remember her telling me about how her and Aubrey have a few days out planned. She invited me along but if it involves Aubrey then I would rather go back to hospital. 

*2 Weeks Later*

 Chloe is back! I seen her last night but everyone is meeting up today at the beach. We are having a bonfire down there. I have been out everyday since we broke up for summer, it has only been a week though. 

"What time you going out Becs?" Ruby asked me 

"About 20 minutes, just waiting for Jesse to get here" I told her 

"Okay so we can either go on holiday next week or the week before you go back to school?" Ruby asked me 

"Week before school starts?" I said and she agreed

"We will talk about it later, I am off to meet Phoebe, lock the door when you go out" 

I nodded and said goodbye. After 10 minutes Jesse got here so we left to go to the beach. I had shorts and a crop top on, along with black converse. The whole way me and Jesse just talked about random shit. We did agree on meeting tomorrow evening and going on our penny boards, just to have a chilled evening. He is also staying round my house. It's not weird since he is my best-friend and has stayed round so many times before!

When we had gotten to the beach I seen Chloe smile widely when she saw us walking over to them.

"I know I seen you last night but I have really missed you these past two weeks!" She smiled 

I sat down next to her and gave her hug and a kiss before saying hi to everyone else. We was the kind of group you could sit anywhere and just talk for hours and not get bored. People probably think we are weird for not going out and doing some sort of activity. We will some days but we don't have to do that to have fun. We all get on so well and have such a laugh just sitting and talking.

It started to get dark so we set up a little bonfire. Bailey brought sparklers for us which was so cute and we got some pretty cool group photos with! We need to take pictures this summer, memories!

"Right it is nearly 11 pm and my mum wants me home before half past so I better get going" Jordan said 

"Yeah I think we are all going to start heading back now" Jesse said and we all agreed 

I think Ruby wanted me home before half 11 too. Once we all got the the corner we said our goodbyes. I gave everyone a hug and then Chloe a kiss. I am not that tired so we will all probably Skype or something later. I haven't been going to sleep until about 1 am, my sleeping pattern always fucks up in the summer and then when school comes back around I am so grumpy since I only get about 6 hours sleep. I am waking up about 10 ish at the moment and then get ready and go out. 

Once I got home I seen Ruby was in the living room watching the x-factor. 

"Your back late" She said

"Yeah, Sorry we didn't realise the time" I said 

"Just text me next time okay?" She said and I agreed 

I said a quick goodnight and then headed into my room, getting into some pj shorts and a random crop top. I then went on Instagram and posted a photo.

I hopped into bed, getting my Mac book before, and logged into Skype, getting a group call a few minutes later

"Hey losers" I smiled 

"Hey!" They all said 

We again just spoke for about 2 hours before I decided to head to sleep. I closed my laptop and put it on my bed side table. Before going to sleep I went to the bathroom and took my eye liner off. I didn't do full make-up today since I didn't feel like it.

Bring on tomorrow then!

*Vote/Comment. I will update again soon and will proof read soon!*