*35*

Beca:

Spring break has just been so it's the first day back from that which sucks. Me and Chloe didn't meet to talk about us since I didn't want to. If she couldn't make the time to spend time with me then I am not going to meet her when she wants. Sounds harsh but I couldn't base the time we spent together around what she can do. I cancelled plans with my friends so many times for her and I felt like a shit friend. 

"Beca will you go and get ready?!" Ruby huffed, walking into the living room

"I don't want to go back" 

"Well you are so get ready. I am leaving now but Phoebe said she will take you if you want?" She said 

"Okay, love you" I said, heading upstairs to get ready 

"Hey Bec, you ready?" Phoebe said from downstairs 

I shouted down saying yeah, grabbing my phone and bag, making my way down. I huffed and headed out to her car. I had a boring day. Spanish, Maths, English and double sport.I don't know why they suddenly added Spanish but the teacher was laid back and didn't really care so I couldn't complain. 

Once I got to school I seen Jesse and we walked into homeroom together. We sat in our usual places, at the back near the window. Everyone else was in homeroom, that means Chloe too.

"Have you guys spoken yet?" Jesse asked me 

"No.I am not going to make the effort to try and talk if she won't make time for me" I told him 

"Yeah I see where you are coming from" He said 

*****

It was now lunch so just double sport to go! I was currently looking through my photos from last night since me, Jesse and Jordan went out on our Penny Boards. I took a picture of all three of them because you know, memories. I ended up putting it on Instagram since that is where I post everything!

After lunch me and Jesse headed off to the changing room since the rest of our group had home ec

"Jesse, Beca. Come here a minute please" Ruby called out