*34*

Beca:

It has been a month since I broke up with Chloe and it's been pretty shit if I am honest. School has been rubbish like usual, Ruby seems worried about me but there is nothing to worry about. Yeah I miss seeing Chloe but I just need to get over it. I am going to a party tonight so I am just going to drink until  I can't physically stand. 

"Ready to go?" Ruby asked 

Ugh, school. I just nodded my head and we headed out to her car. My car is in for repair, accidentally left the handbrake off and it rolled into the the side of the garage. 

"Please behave today" She sighed 

"Yeah"

Once we got to school I got out the car and began to head inside. I stopped in my tracks, turned around and gave Ruby a massive hug randomly.

"Love you" I said quietly 

"Love you too bug"

I smiled and headed inside again. Once I got into homeroom I seen Jesse sitting there. 

"Hey Bec" He smiled

"Hey, you still going to that party tonight?" I asked 

"Of course, I am not getting totally wasted though because we have school tomorrow" He told me and I nodded

I knew that was a lie, me and Jesse say that every time but it never happens. I don't understand why people throw parties on a weekday, there is really no point but yet I still go so can't really say anything.

******

Many drinks later and I am pretty drunk but I am not too bad. I was currently talking to someone called Tyler, he was in the year above but he seemed pretty cool. While we was talking I felt someone tap shoulder, it was Jesse. I said I would catch up with Tyler later.

"Look who I found" Jesse said

I looked behind us and seen Chloe with some blonde girl. I miss that ginger weirdo. She looked over at me and waved which I returned. 

"I'm going to get some fresh air" I told him and headed outside, into the front yard

I sat on the sidewalk and sighed, resting my head on my hand. Why did she have to be here. Drunk Beca is never good and adding an ex into the mix is just even worse. Defiantly when you still kind of love them.

"I miss you" I heard her say 

"I miss you too, I don't want to because the more I think about it the more it sucks. I made a mistake but no going back now" I mumbled 

"Unless we forget it even happened" Chloe sighed 

"I can't forget that I was second best to a bunch of singing girls" I said

"I also made a mistake by choosing them over you. I have been going over that in my head since the day you spilled it all. I felt like such a shitty girlfriend" She told me 

I didn't say anything, I just sighed. 

"Let's just go get pissed" I said 

I grabbed Chloe's arm and we headed back inside and began taking shots because I just needed to get drunk and not think about us two right now. I want to get back with her but I am not being second best to a bunch of singing people. It's not fair at all.

****

I woke to someone next to me. Once my eyes were focused I looked and noticed it was Chloe. I rubbed my eyes and grumbled. We had sex. That is the only thing I remember. The one thing I don't want to remember though. I checked the time and it was 9:15 am. Fucking balls! I am late. 

"Do you still have my spare clothes from ages ago?" I asked Chloe

"Bottom draw like before" She smiled and I thanked her 

I had my black skinny jeans and my over-sized hoodie, it literally came up just above my knees and then I just had my white converse that I had yesterday.

"I need to get to school before first lesson ends but we need to talk about us so call me tonight okay?" I mumbled 

I felt so sick it was unreal, I had the worst headache and I look like death. I did my eye make-up so quick so it looked bad but I couldn't care less. School wasn't too far away but I had double sport first which I am not doing! I had just woke up and I feel like fucking shit. 

When I got to school I was just over 40 minutes late. I headed to the sport field and seen the class doing some army course. Ruby came over to me.

"I knew you would do this. You promised to come home and you also said you wouldn't get too drunk so you could be hangover free for today. I am sick of this Bec. You are lucky I even let you go to these when you are underage, I know everyone else is but I don't care about them. Sorry Bec but no more parties until summer break comes around, you aren't doing good in school at the moment and you turning up like this isn't going to help" She told me 

"Not even on weekends?" I asked 

"Nope" She said and I huffed 

I went and sat down on the grass since I wasn't doing this shit. I was sitting down for about 5 minutes before I shot up and was sick behind the bleachers. Gross. 

"I will drop you home in the break bug" Ruby sighed sadly 

I nodded and sat back down on the grass, obviously not near my sick.

*******

I was currently on the phone to Chloe. I was now back at home in bed. I felt like shit.

C~ I'm not going to lie Bec, I miss you so much. When I saw you last night you have no happy I got. I just wanted to run over to you and give you the biggest hug but I knew you want to forget about me and move on. So whatever the end result is from this please just know that I will always be there for you, no matter what.

B~ You think I want to get over you? That is the last thing I wanted to do Chloe but I felt like that's what I had to do. You think I liked being second best to a singing group. That made me feel so shit

C~ I know that and I have apologised so many times about that. I'm going to go but just think about us okay? We can meet on Friday and talk?

B~ Sure

I then hung up and headed to sleep since I was knackered and felt like shit. Hopefully things will start getting better for me.

*Omg I suck at updating 😢 I'll try and update again soon, will also check for any mistakes soon*