-12-

Beca:

It's been just over a month that me and Chloe have been dating and it is going well! We don't see each other everyday but that's fine since we need a little bit of time apart otherwise it just gets too much, that is like any relationship though! There was another party tonight which I want to go to, luckily it's not on a school night this time. I am about to ask Ruby now so hopefully she says yes.

"Now I know I went last time when you said no but you know I was sorry about that. There is a party this Friday night and I really want to go. I promise I will come home this time" I pleaded as I walked into the kitchen

"You can go but I am picking you up" She said 

"Fine but not early!" I huffed and she laughed 

She said before 3 am so that isn't too bad. She seems to be in a good mood recently so that is probably why she said yes. Once I had got my school stuff together Chloe arrived at the front door.

"Morning Bec, I bought you coffee and a raspberry muffin from Lava Java" She smiled happily 

"Aw ThankYou Chlo!" I said happily 

I quickly got my phone off charge and me and Chloe left for school. Chlo was also going to this party on Friday so that will be good! Its Wednesday today which sucks because I have running practice after school. I don't mind it but today it is really hot out and I hate running in this kind of heat! I had a skater skirt on today since I felt like wearing something other than shorts. People think I have become more girly in the way I dress but I don't think I have. I am wearing my black converse with this outfit!

 I am wearing my black converse with this outfit!

*Let's pretend Beca has long hair, Okay :D*

Once we got to school we went to homeroom. Jesse wasn't in today since his Nan went into hospital last night so he is seeing her. Jordan is going to be late because he has the doctors and then Stacey just isn't in today. Hardly anyone is in this week, the classes were missing about 8 people. At least I had Levi to talk to in English and Math. Then I had Chloe in sport and our free lesson. Jordan would be in for Geography and running practice so it wasn't to bad I guess.

"I can meet you at the party or on the corner like normal on Friday?" Chloe told me

"I don't mind, I know me and Jordan are leaving 30 minutes earlier because his brother is buying us some vodka" I said

"Oh good! I will meet you at the party then baby" She said and I nodded happily 

*Friday Night*

Me and Jordan had gotten the vodka we made our way to the party. We seen Jesse, Stacey and Chloe waiting outside for us. I went up to Chloe and gave her a hug and kiss. I said hello to Jesse and Stacey too, then we all headed inside. 

All of our group was sitting in the garden with a few bottles of alcohol. We didn't bother to socialize with the other people here since they were all being boring anyway, so we just took some bottles or random drink and headed outside. After about 4 hours we ended up going inside since they was actually all dancing and having a good time. I was currently with Jordan and Jesse dancing, I'm not too sure where Chloe was though.

"Bec!" I heard Chloe shout

I turned round and seen her in the kitchen with about 8 shots! I laughed and headed off towards her.

"4 each, last one to finish has to down the rest of the vodka" She smirked 

Once she said go we both began to down the shots. Once I finished my last shot I seen Chloe finished the same time. 

"Rock paper scissors" She mumbled and we did

I lost. Lost. I pouted because I hate pure vodka with no other drink mixed! Chloe handed me the bottle and I downed it, nearly choking. Then everything after that was just a blur.

Chloe:

Beca was absolutely out of it. She was so drunk and could hardly stand up! I was currently down the road from the house where the party was, with Beca limp in my arms. I heard her phone ringing so I got it out and seen it was Ruby.

"Hi Ruby, It's Chloe. Beca is completly out of it and can hardly stand" I said down the phone 

"Typical Beca, I'm on my way. Where about's are you and do you need a lift home?" She asked me 

"The corner of Landown Lane and yeah, My dad is nearly here" I told her 

She said a quick thank you before hanging up. I can't believe how drunk she has gotten. I hope Ruby isn't long because this is not a nice neighbour hood and I know how short tempered Beca is and drunk Beca would be 100 times worse. After 10 minutes she got her and so did my dad. I told him 5 minutes and he nodded.

"Babe come on, Ruby is here" I said 

"Nooooo" She slurred 

I sighed and Ruby got out and took her from me and put her in the back of her Range Rover.

"ThankYou, I will text her tomorrow sometime" I said and she nodded, saying goodbye 

As soon as I got home I got straight into bed. I was wearing leggings so I honestly didn't care. I don't tend to get too drunk at parties since I don't find it that fun, Beca on the other does. She didn't like parties at the start of the year and any time there is one she is always wanting to go. She will have a bad hangover tomorrow so I think I will just leave her to recover and go round and see her on Sunday. 

*Vote/comment, I will update again soon!*