-11-

Beca:

It's Monday today and I am finally ungrounded! I found out what Mr. Sam wanted and it was to run for the school in this state sports competition. I agreed to and it was in a few months. He told me to practice outside of school so me and Ruby was going to stay after school with him every Monday, Wednesday and sometimes Friday.

'I am finally ungrounded! Do you want to do something after school?! xxxx' I texted Chloe

'Finally! I know you probably want to go cinema or something but I need help finding a present for my little cousin. Do you mind coming to the mall with me after school but after that we can do whatever! xxxxx'

'Chlo I don't mind. Anything as long as I can finally go out xxxx' I replied

I then put my phone down to get ready for school. I have been getting up earlier since I like to have my little dance session in the middle of doing my make-up. Plus I kept being late. I liked to walk to school on a nice day but I have been getting a lift since I don't have time to walk.

I was walking with Jordan today since no one else was walking. I don't care if I have to walk on my own. I just put my headphones in and it's all good! Once I was ready I headed downstairs to get some breakfast. The weather was pretty shit today so I was wearing jeans and a maroon jumper, it was a bit baggy so I tucked it in. I got a new bag the other day so I will be taking this one to school for the moment. I have loads so I tend to switch them up every now and then.

"I swear I said not to get that bag" Ruby laughed as I came into the kitchen

"You probably did but I don't remember you saying that" I smirked

She rolled her eyes at me and finished eating her breakfast. I had my fresh sport clothes in my bag since I took mine home on Friday to wash. I just had Nike crop leggings and an Adidas top. When I had finished my toast I texted Jordan saying I was leaving mine now. I quickly put my headphones in and said goodbye to Ruby before leaving.

Shit, I forgot to tell her that I am going out after school. Oh well. I will tell her in the sport lesson. On my way to meet Jordan I remembered that I can't go with Chloe since I have running practice. I don't want her to be annoyed with me! I will tell her when I see her in homeroom.

"I hear you are running for the school in a few months" Jordan said as we began to walk to school

"Yeah I am"

"So am I! What running events are you doing?" He asked 

There wasn't a boy or girl category. There was about 15 people from each school and each person did a different sport so it wasn't just running. There was long jump, high jump, discus throwing and of course running. 

"100, 400 and 1500 meters. Also doing relay. What are you doing?" I asked

"200 and 800 meters and relay. 3rd position"

"4th so don't mess up" I laughed and he also did

I found out the me and Jordan are the only two doing running, the other two in the relay are doing long jump but have been asked to do the relay. They aren't the fastest but they only have to run 100 meters so hopefully they wasn't too bad. Jordan is also staying after school with me to practice. I don't know why Ruby and Mr. Sam want us to practice since it's only running but I guess the more we practice the better our time would be. I like to think I am pretty fast, I have always liked running though.

Once we got to school we had a few minutes to get to homeroom, we stopped at Walmart on the way to school for some food so that's why we wasn't early. I said a quick bye to Jordan and then headed to homeroom, just before the bell went! Lucky.

"I literally want your bag" Jesse said as I sat down and I laughed 

I know what to get him for his birthday which was in 4 weeks.

"Hey Chlo, I can't come after school. I completly forgot I have running practice. I can meet you after though?" I sighed sadly 

"That's okay Bec, I will ask Ashley or someone. Text me when you are done and I will meet you" She smiled and I nodded

We had Sport this morning but it wasn't double. I had English after which I was dreading. Ever since we had to come in for that Saturday our teacher has started to become a right cock.

I think most people know about me and Chloe now since we are always holding hands round school, It's only been a week as well! People don't care if you are gay in this school which I actually like. My old school you would get judged until the day you left about coming out gay. That's probably why I had so many fights.

"Bec, Do you want to skip 2nd lesson? I have History and I'm really not in the mood for it" Chloe said

"Yes! I have English and he has turned into a right dick of a teacher" I told her and she laughed 

We was going to go to Starbucks since it wasn't too far from school. This is the first time I would actually get to talk to Chloe just me and her and it not be over the phone. Once we was both changed we headed out to the field and sat down with Jesse. If Ruby found out I missed English to go and have Starbucks with Chloe then I would 100% be grounded again so she needs to avoid knowing!

*****

Sport went by quick so once it was over me and Chloe quickly got changed and headed out the front gates before anyone saw us. Jesse knew we was going and agreed to pretend he didn't know where I was. I did the same for Jesse a few weeks back.

"I'm sorry we wasn't able to do this after school some time Chlo, I am a terrible girlfriend" I sighed 

"Bec don't worry about it! I know you couldn't so it's fine. I'm just glad we are hanging out now, even though it's only for an hour before we have to head back but you are by far the best girlfriend" Chloe winked

*Short but wanted to get it up. vote/comment*