3

Arabella's p.o.v

It took me hardly any time to get back to the Malfoy Manor, and I wished it had taken longer, to be free on that bike is all I lived for. I hid the bike where I usually kept it and walked through the front door, I saw house elves scattering into the shadows, and heard Lucius' laughter, I called for a house elf whilst taking my jacket off.

"Dobby!" he was a young house elf, and he was completely adorable, he was Lucius' and I know he was treated awfully, but we had a friendship that my father would frown upon, but Dobby was my only true friend, pathetic really.

"Hello Mistress Malfoy," He smiled weakly up at me, he was adorable.

"Take my jacket to my room, oh and let Lucius know I'm here." I managed to get out, it was best I got this over with, at least that way I could spend the rest of the night healing, Dobby looked horrified, but said nothing as he took my jacket and left me standing alone in the grand hall.
A moment or two later, Lucius walked in, his long blonde hair flowing behind him, along with his pathetic friends and girlfriend Narcissa.

"Look who the cat dragged in," He said with disgust. I was cold, my arms now on show, with bruises and scratches up them, but I couldn't let them take my motorbike keys and cigarettes, that would be terrible. They were my prized possessions.

"How could you refer to Daddy in such a cruel way?" I said in fake shock, sarcasm dripping from my words, but as soon as I said them I regretted it, though I never showed him how vulnerable I was, I never let anyone see that.

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix screamed at me, and I collapsed to the floor, letting my head hit the stone with a slam, I didn't cry, no I just bit my cheek and let the pain over take my small body. She stopped and I heard her laughter echo around the room, suddenly I heard high-heels clacking on the floor, she stood in front of me, I could see that mad look in her eye, one that I was familiar with. "Don't speak of uncle that way." She hissed and I just stared blankly up at her. When I said nothing I heard Lucius' voice scream out "CRUCIO!" I once again writhed in pain. Tears escaped my eyes unwillingly and I felt pain rush through me, I wish it would stop, the pain never stops.
I wish everything would stop.

After an hour of torture Narcissa whined, "Luci lets go upstairs, I'm bored." And they all left unwillingly. I laid on the floor, not being able to move without pain rushing through me in waves.

"Dobby" I croaked, I felt tears building up, but I refuse to sit in the middle of the hall crying, he appeared next to me, I heard him gasp, but he said nothing, waiting for my order. "Take me to my room." I croaked and he took my hand and we apperated to my room, in the attic. It was dark and dirty, it was a horrid room, but it was mine.

I felt Dobby's presence next to me, but I couldn't handle it, so I dismissed him, he left silently, and when I was certain I was alone. I began to sob.
Tears wracked my body quietly, I was shaking and I couldn't stop, it went on for hours, I didn't sleep at all that night.
Before I knew it, I saw sun leaking through the window, at least one good thing.

It was September 1st – I was going home.