42

Remus' p.o.v

The night was going wonderfully, I had danced with her for a long while, and we had drunk and laughed about who knows what, I was ecstatic to be in her company, and I never wanted the night to end. After a while, we found ourselves on a balcony, it was empty and I was glad.
I was trying to build the courage to tell her that I loved her, but I just couldn't, so I blurted out, "I think you're wonderful." I meant to say much more, but my voice clammed up and I turned in embarrassment and shame.

I heard her moving, but didn't dare look at her. Suddenly, I felt her soft and small hands on both my cheeks, she turned me to look at her, I studied her beautiful face, and gazed into her crystal eyes.
"I think you're wonderful too." She said softly and my face got more and more red, did she mean it?
Before I could question it anymore, her lips were gently placed on mine. Holy crap.

It was over way too quickly, and I looked down at the dream in front of me, this wasn't real, I pinched my arm discreetly, it was real... oh my god, this was real?!

She was blushing like mad, she had taken a step back, unsure if that's what I wanted, but before she could runaway, I took her face in my hands softly, like she had done just now, and I attached my lips to hers, this kiss lasted longer, and it felt like ecstasy, I was happier than I had ever been. In that moment, I forgot about my pain, her pain, and everything else that bothered me.

I was in love.

I was so madly in love with her, it was insane. I wanted to stay in this moment forever, but I had to pull away, once I did, we both gasped for breath. I noticed her bite her lip, and it made me blush in pure happiness. Why did she have to be so hypnotizing?

What now? What does this mean?

Neither of us spoke, I watched her carefully, and she watched me the same.

I studied her long white hair, it was shimmering under the stars, and her crystal blue eyes sparkled like diamonds, but it was her lips that I couldn't take my eyes off of, did she truly kiss me? And did I truly kiss her? If this night was a dream, I never wanted to wake up.