25

I followed her into our dorm, we had never spoken much, but in that moment, we decided to chat for the rest of the day. All her friends were doing homework in the library, but she had already finished, so she left to have a nap, but instead of sleeping, I turned up and shared my cookies with her.

I mentioned James and her reaction confused me, she blushed but acted all tough and like she didn't like him, but I could tell she did. "Why don't you give him a chance?" I asked whilst taking a bite from my cookie, she giggled at me, I was a mess.

"Well, I've been rejecting him for years, maybe he would lose interest if I said yes?" she said weakly, and I burst out into a fit of giggles, she was insane.

"He's mad about you Lily! If you said yes, he would go insane, it would be adorable, but extremely annoying for the rest of us." I said with a wink and she blushed a dark shade of red.

"You think I should say yes?" She said embarrassed, but clearly thinking about it.

"Of course! Why don't you invite him to Slughorn's with you?! That would be wonderful!" I gasped at the thought and she blushed more.

"I cant ask him! Girls should never ask a guy out!" she exclaimed and I rolled my eyes again.

"Lily Evans! We're Gryffindor, we are brave! And you love the bugger, so ask him out and stun him with your beauty!" once again her face turned a dark red.

"Ok... I will... but I probably wont look that great..." She mumbled and I laughed at how cute she was.

"Lily! You always look wonderful, but I'm going to help you look fabulous!" I said and she squealed in delight. She wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.

"Oh you're wonderful! Why have we only just become friends!" she giggled with glee and I blushed embarrassed, with a simple shrug we then began discussing dress colours and how she would ask James out.