102

Arabella's p.o.v
My head was spinning and buzzing, I had lost count on how much I had drank, Sirius and Remus didn't leave my side, afraid I would do something stupid. I had already stood on a table and danced and sung like a maniac. I kept tripping over and falling on the ground, but Sirius or Remus would pick me up again.

I was interupted from my dancing when I noticed James and Lily walk in, holding hands and both smiling like madmen. I rushed over, giggling "Yay! You guysss are back!!" I slur and they look at each other before laughing at me. "Are you guuyss married now?" I giggle causing them to blush, "YOU ARE! WOOO!" I scream and they roll their eyes at me, I rush to Sirius who was watching me from a distance, "They're married Sirius." I declare and he laughs happily.

"About time." He says and I go onto debate how true that statement was.

"Where's Remus?" I ask and he points to Remus who had passed out on the sofa, I giggle before taking Sirius' hand and making him dance with me, forgetting the conversation we had just had completely.

At four in the morning, most people had left, and I was now laying across an armchair, it was probably uncomfortable, but with the amount of alcohol I had consumed, I had stopped feeling all together, and it was marvellous.

Sirius was asleep on the floor near me, and Remus was still unconscious. Lily and James were snuggled up on another chair, and some strangers were snoring nearby.

I was the last one awake, not wanting to sleep. I giggled occasionally as someone snored loudly, but then I would shut up for a good ten minutes, thinking about who knows what.
I stood up, grabbing another bottle of firewhiskey from the table, and beginning to walk outside, I grabbed Sirius' jacket because it was cold, and walked out into the large garden.

The moon was high in the sky, it was nearly full and I didn't like that. I walked to a wall in the garden, climbing up and sitting on it. I took my heels off, and through them to the ground below me. I walked along the bricks, managing to balance easily. It was a high wall, but I didn't care, I just continued to walk up and down it, occasionally looking across the garden or up at the stars.

When I grew tired of pacing, I sat on the wall, my legs dangling off the edge, I started humming a song that was in my thoughts from earlier in the party. I began thinking about Hogwarts and how excited I was for this year. Although it was going to be packed with studying I was ready to go pranking mad and have fun.

Probably an hour later, I felt sleepy, so I lay down on top of the wall, I didn't care if I fell off in the night, instead I simply passed out.