88

The goodbyes went on for a while. Ignatius suggested that I had the morning to do as I pleased, so I could go around saying goodbye to the people and the dragons alike. So that's exactly what I did.

I stopped in front of a large enclosure, smiling so weakly. Although at the time, this dragon had scared me, it had become to be my favourite. The Romanian Longhorn.
I tapped on the wall and the dragon turned to look at me curiously. It almost smiled at me, his wonderful golden eyes gleaming in happiness as he made his way across to me.

I had helped get him back into his enclosure a few days after the wild kidnapping. I grew to realise that he loved me... it was strange, more than I could explain, but he truly loved me.

"I'm leaving buddy," I exclaimed, hoping he would somehow understand, and for some reason, I truly believed he did. He roared louder than ever, as if complaining. I couldn't help but smile weakly, "I'm going to miss you a lot." I said honestly and he watched me as I spoke, he then collapsed into a laying position, so I moved closer, kneeling next to his head like I had the first time I met him. And just like then, he placed his head on my lap and I stroked his large scales.

In silence, I petted the huge dragon for a very long time, before I noticed Luke watching me by the door, too afraid to get any closer.

I left the dragon, making my way over to Luke. He then dragged me out of the area, I could see how terrified he was and it made me smile.

"Here are the letters." He said, handing me a small pile of envelopes. I looked at them before nodding. "Thank you," He paused, looking away blushing in embarrassment, "For everything." He mumbled, before rushing away.

I guess that was goodbye.

Later that day, I stood with my bags surrounding me, looking at the few people I could now call my friends. Kettleburn had arrived a few hours ago, and ended up talking to Ignatius for a long time, but now, it was time to leave.

Theo hugged me one last time, before Kettleburn grabbed my arm, as well as some of my luggage, I took hold of the rest. And with one last look around the room, we were gone.

Moments of horrible apperating later, we landed on the familiar Hogwarts grounds. I looked over at the castle, with a warm smile. Oh I had missed it.

I turned to Kettleburn, but he was gone, I rolled my eyes. What did I expect?

An hour, dragging my bags up the hill, later I managed to get into the castle itself, I was greeted with a tiny house elf, who immediately helped, even though I tried to say I could handle it, but without stopping, they apperated away with my stuff. So now, I was standing in the hall, completely alone. Shivering because I was wearing shorts and a thin t-shirt, and it was much, much colder here.

"Bells?" I turned in complete shock, the familiar voice bringing tears to my eyes.

"Remus?" I said, my voice cracking and my body shaking in excitement. My eyes confirmed my suspicions, there at the other end of the hall, was the love of my life, who I had missed so terribly. Neither of us said a word, but I sprinted at him, before I could really look at him, I jumped onto him, wrapping my arms and legs around him, the force knocked him over, so he lay on the ground, me hugging the life out of him on top and him laughing at my enthusiasm.

When the hug ended, I helped him up, and he looked at me for a second at most, before kissing me furiously, and I didn't even think twice before kissing him back.