58

Arabella's p.o.v

A couple days later and Remus, Sirius, James and I were all seated in our usual comparment. I was more nervous than I had been. There was rumours going around that Lucius was looking for me, I was bloody terrified. I hadnt told the others because they would think I was being stupid. But, I feared my family more than they knew.

I had my head leaned on Remus' shoulder, looking out the window, watching the countryside fly by. I wanted to hide in our compartment forever, but I knew that wouldn't happen.

"Bells, whats wrong?" I heard Remus mumble quietly to me, I looked up and saw his concerned face.

I didn't want to lie to him, so I said, "Lucius is looking for me." As I said that his eyes widened in fear.

"I wont let him hurt you darling." He said defiantly, but I could cleary see his fear at the mention of my older brother. If Lucius ever found out I was dating Remus, he wouldn't be safe, and that scared me terribly.

"If he does find me Remus, promise you wont get in the way?" I pleaded and he looked at me in horror.

"I'm not going to let him hurt you again! I love you and if he so much as touches you, I'll kill him." He said and before I could respond there was a cackle from the doorway.

I jumped out of my seat, falling to the floor at the familiar laugh. Bellatrix Black.

"Awh, look at that, the blood traitor and the half blood, being disgusting as per usual." Her voice was cold and flashbacks of her hurting me constantly rushed through my mind.

"Get out cousin!" Sirius growled but I hardly heard him, my eyes were fixed on my older brother. He was staring straight at me, his eyes dark and dangerous. I had never seen him so angry.

"No can do Sirius, Lucius here, needs to talk to his pathetic sister." Bellatrix cackled and I looked at them in horror, avoiding eye contact with my friends in case they did something stupid and got themselves hurt.

"No."
"Ok" Remus and I said at the same time, I could see him looking at me in horror, to any normal person, I sounded willing to go with him, but I knew that it would only be worse if I said no.

Before anyone could stop me, I stood up and followed Lucius out of the carriage, terrified for my life, but brave enough to know that by following him, I was keeping my friends and the love of my life, safe.