8

The day went slowly but I spent it with amazing people so I didn't care, we ended up sitting in the Marauder's dorm playing truth or dare.

"Truth," I smirked as they rolled their eyes, I'm not getting them to make a fool out of me, that's not fun.

"Ok, what is your deepest secret?" James asked and I rolled my eyes, how pathetic.

"Third year, I became an illegal animagus." I said, I was proud of myself to be honest, I saw the look of shock all over their faces.

"What are you?" and "Why?" was what I heard shouted at me.

I laughed before saying, "I'm a snow leopard, and because if I ever become friends with a werewolf I thought it would be handy to help them out, you know... though to be fair, I didn't have any friends, so I don't know what I was thinking." I laughed to myself but they all looked at me in horror, oh come on, they werent scared of werewolves were they?! "What?" I asked annoyed.

"You'd be friends with a werewolf?" Remus asked, he looked the most shocked out of the guys, I'm confused.

"Well of course! They're normal people! I'm not going to stop being friends with someone because they turn into a wolf every full moon, that's bloody stupid!" I said getting annoyed.

"You mean... you don't think they're monsters?" Remus said, he looked... nervous?

"No! That's ridiculous, I'm more of a monster than a werewolf is!" I scoffed, getting annoyed. I noticed all three of them looking at each other, odd.
"Anyway, my turn..."

The game continued for a while, before James and Sirius left randomly, they said they had something to do, Remus glared at them, I just laughed, boys are weird.

Remus looked at me awkwardly, and said, "Hi." I laughed at how adorable he was, his cute face and attractive smile... whoa hold up. "I uh... have to tell you something." He said terrified...

"Whatever it is Remus, I promise I wont judge you for." I smiled kindly and he blushed before nodding to himself.

He didn't look at me when he blurted, "I'm a werewolf." I was shocked but it all made sense, the weird nicknames, the scars that I thought were awesome and attractive, the way they reacted earlier, it all made sense. He was clearly ashamed and I noticed he was crying lightly.

"Oh Remus, you're not a monster!" I said kindly, he didn't look at me, I got closer and wrapped my arms around him, "You're the kindest person I have ever met! You're way too adorable to be a monster. The only monster is the person who turned you into something that hurt you." I said truthfully and softly, he looked up at me, his face was so sad, but he was blushing at me, I giggled before kissing his cheek, "I'm glad you told me, and as I said earlier, I'm not going to judge you. You're amazing." I said and he sighed but pulled me into a super tight hug.