98

I guess someone must have heard the commotion because Nina rushed in and looked at us confused, "What is happening?" She directed her question at Remus, and before he could answer I gasped, her voice was beautiful, it was sweet and kind, just like...

I guess someone must have heard the commotion because Nina rushed in and looked at us confused, "What is happening?" She directed her question at Remus, and before he could answer I gasped, her voice was beautiful, it was sweet and kind, just like her.

"You have a beautiful voice." I said without thinking and she looked at me in surprise, before squealing and rushing to me, hugging me gently.

"Oh my goodness! This is wonderful! I need to get your Doctor!" She squealed once more and rushed out, I looked at Remus who was chuckling and I couldn't help but giggle as well. What a wonderful day.

When the doctor found out I could talk he was happier than I had seen him in days, and it made everything so wonderful. I guess someone alerted Dumbledore, because he arrived and hugged me and told me how happy he was. He also informed me that he had brought my Hogwarts stuff because I never got too. I thanked him happily before he left.

The doctor said I could leave whenever I wanted, that I should take medicine if I ever felt achy or in pain, but apart from that I was good, and if anything became an issue just to mail him. I thanked him greatly.

I said goodbye to Nina, before getting dressed into some clothes that Remus had brought me on the first day, in hopes that I would use them when I would leave.

I smiled at the outfit, before rushing back to Remus, who was waiting patiently for me.

I still had bruises all over me, but it didn't bother me in the slightest, I was happy once again, and in a couple days, I would be going back to Hogwarts for my last year, and I was going to make it the best year of my life, because my parents were locked away and Lucius was no longer a student. I was free.

Remus took my hand and we went home, using the floo network, which admittedly freaked me out a little, but I didn't let Remus know. He went first, and I quickly looked around the hospital, what an interesting week.

I quickly followed Remus, when I arrived at his house, I stumbled, but luckily Remus caught me, I looked around at the familiar house, oh it was wonderful to be back.

Lyall walked in, looking sad and tired, but when he noticed me, he gaped, looking shocked, before laughing in joy, rushing over and hugging me, "Thank Merlin you're alright! We were so worried!" He said and I couldny help but be surprised, this man hated me when we first met, now, here we were, him being worried and hugging me because I'm safe.

I finally felt like I belonged somewhere, and I finally felt loved. I was so grateful that I had managed to find a family, even if it was in the least expected place ever.

"Thank you Lyall! It's great to be home." I stopped when I realised what I said and began stumbling, "I mean, back at your home... Because I mean, it's not my home... I'm so sorry." I ramble, but I am stopped when he starts laughing.

"Don't be silly, Arabella, this is your home now." And I hugged him again, silently crying at his kind words.

"Thank you." I said and he shrugged it off, leaving Remus and I alone. Remus was watching me silently, tears in his eyes as well. I leant up and kissed his lips softly. "What an eventful summer." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes at my understatement.
Before he could say anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking up at him, "Let's make next year the best year of our lives?" I suggest and he laughs heartily.

"Deal." He mumbles before leaning down and kissing me passionately.