99

Later that day, Lyall apperated us to the Potter's house. When we arrived, James walked in confused, but when he saw me, he looked at me in complete shock, as if he were dreaming.

"Hello James," I giggled and he ran at me, hugging me tighter than ever, spinning me around on the spot. "Put me down!" I laugh and he carefully did.

"I missed my best friend!" He said defensively and I laughed.

"I missed you to James." I hug him gently again, before looking around the room. "Where's Sirius?" I ask concerned and I noticed worry on James face. "Where is he?" I repeat when he doesn't answer.

"He's locked himself in his room, he really misses you." He mumbles and I gasp, I didn't realise he would be this upset.

"Where is his room?" I ask and James directs me up the stairs, leaving me to it. I walk down the hall, anxious to see the emotional teenager. When I reach his door I knock carefully.

"I told you James! I don't want anything to eat!" He shouts and I jump in shock, not expecting the anger.
I knock again, not sure what to say, the door swings open, the very angry and emotional Sirius Black stands in front of me, "Go away!" He screams, but stops immediately as he realises that I am a lot shorter than James, then realising that I am not James.

"Ok..." I tease but he screams in shock.

"No! Don't!" I laugh as I turn to face him again, "Is it really you?" I notice his eyes are red and he has been crying a lot. I nod furiously, "You sure?" He asks and I laugh.

"I'm back." I say, unsure what else to say at this point, before I try and speak again, his arms wrap around me, and he spins me around on the spot, laughing happily.

"Thank Merlin!" He says putting me down, with the biggest smile I had seen on him in ages. "I missed you!" He declares.

"I can see that, now come on, your friends miss you too." I say and he looks at me solemnly, before laughing again randomly.

"I missed this." He says, referring to my bossiness, he then picks me up, putting me on his back, before sprinting downstairs, where I see Remus and James talking happily.

I hadn't seen all my friends so happy together in a very long time, and in turn, that made me happier than ever.

"Can we do something tomorrow?" I ask shyly sitting down next to Remus, and they all look at me curiously.

"Of course we can darling," Remus smiles, putting his arm around me protectively, "Any particular reason?" He asks and I blush.

"It's my birthday." I say and they all look at me in shock.

"Why didn't you tell us!?" All three of them declare at once, I can't help laughing.

"I never make a big deal out of them... I mean, I never have been allowed too." I mumble and they all look at each other with big grins.

"Let's have a party!" James declares and I look at him shocked, before I can question it he says, "We will have it here, Sirius and I will sort the invites out, you just turn up ok?" He asks and I squeal excited. "Plus, we go back to school in a few days, people will do anything for a party at the moment." I roll my eyes at that before hugging him tightly.

"You're the best!" I say and both Remus and Sirius begin arguing about them being the best, but James and I just laugh at them.