57

Arabella's p.o.v

Once I had finished, I looked at Remus, he was shamelessly staring at me, and I giggled slightly, breaking him from his thoughts. He blushed quickly before offering me his hand. I took it instinctively and he took me downstairs. Where Hope and Lyall were waiting to take us to the party. We would stay all tonight and tomorrow with our friends, and then they would come pick us up.

"Oh, you look wonderful!" Hope exclaimed, rushing to my side, I blushed at her kindness, before Lyall offered us his hands, so that he could apperate us there.

Once we arrived, the party had already begun, it was huge, and there was so many people everywhere. Remus' parents said goodbye, and Remus took my hand immediately. He glared at a couple teenage boys who were looking at me, and I couldn't help but giggle. I squeezed his hand, and he looked down at me curiously. "I'm yours Remus." Was all I said, and I could see the look of shock and red tint on his cheek. I didn't comment, neither did Remus as we walked through the crowded rooms, looking for our best friends.

It took us ages, but when I saw Sirius, I squeeled and ran to my best friend, Remus following.

"SIRIUS!" I squealed and he turned in shock, but a smile adorned his face seconds later.

"BELLS!" he ran to me, picking me up and hugging me tighter than ever, "Oh Bells, I've missed you!" he declared and I giggled in happiness.

"I missed you too Sirius! But put me down!" I said and he laughed as he gently put me down, he turned to Remus and they did the man hug thing. "Where's James?" I asked curiously and I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw James Potter grinning at me, "JAMES!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around him tightly, he laughed but hugged me back all the same. I let go blushing, "I missed you too." I declared and he blushed slightly at my honesty.

"Lets get drunk!" Sirius shouted and I giggled at his enthusiasm. He then handed each of us a bottle of firewhiskey. I didn't think twice before gulping some down, the boys laughed at me before also drinking. I then grabbed both Remus' and Sirius' hands and began dancing, a long with many other people.

Remus' p.o.v

A few hours later, Bells was extremely drunk. I hadnt drunk much, because I didn't like drinking all that much, but I knew Bells needed it, I could tell that things were bothering her still, but she hid it well. I also noticed that she had stopped smoking since I asked her not too, it meant a lot to me, but at the same time, I knew she was getting desperate.

Sirius, Bells, James and I were all sitting around in a circle, not many people were around here, so it was nice. Sirius was also drunk, but hardly as bad as Bells, James had hardly drunk at all because his parents were watching him carefully.

"I love you guys!" Bells declared loudly, causing us all to chuckle at her. "But, I love Remus the most!" She stumbled over her words, but giggled like mad when she finished, I blushed as my two friends looked at me with a devious smirk.

Before they could say anything, the countdown for New Years began. Arabella squealed, grabbing my hand, and the others all followed so we were inside.

"3," I looked at the angel who stood next to me.

"2," she looked back at me with a smile.

"1," she started leaning in.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The rest of the room seemed to disappear, and Bells pulled me down into an amazing and passionate kiss.

When she pulled away, I grinned at her, "Be mine." I said, and she giggled.

"I already am." Was her response.

What an amazing way to start the year.