13

He kept the curse on me for what felt like hours, but when he stopped I couldn't move I hurt so much, he crouched down next to me, I moved my eyes to see his eyes looking at my face, studying me, I couldn't read his expression, I didn't know who he had become. When we were younger we were so close, he was an amazing big brother, until I got sorted into Gryffindor. Then, just like my father, he started hurting me too.

He silently studied me for a few moments, before he spoke, softly and calmly, "Good luck little Belle." And then he left me, confused and in pain.

What had he meant? Good luck with what? I wanted to scream at him, I wanted to ask him what he meant, but I couldn't move, the pain was too much. I felt so alone and hurt, I didn't know what to do. So I silently cried, he hadnt taken the silencing spell off of me, so I felt as if I was going to die here, in the darkness.

Remus' p.o.v

Madame Pomfrey had let me leave the hospital wing after breakfast, but I went straight to the dorm to sleep, I was exhausted and I felt awful that I had hurt Bells, I didn't know she would be there, and I got mad when she did turn up, she probably didn't want to talk to me, I had been nothing but rude to her for the last few days, she deserved better than that.

I slept all day, and was woken when Padfoot and Prongs entered the room after their lessons ended. They looked confused about something but I didn't ask. I simply sat up in bed, still tired, but feeling much better now.

"Hey Moony, how are you?" Prongs asked kindly, I smiled at my best friend.

"I'm good thanks Prongs, how are you both?" I asked looking at the two very tired teenagers. "Never mind." I muttered as they both collapsed onto their beds. "Where's Bells?" I asked after a moment.

Padfoot turned over and grumbled, "She went to the lake" and as he said those words I began to worry, she never liked being alone, I reckon its because she's been alone for so long that its nice to have company, why would she chose to be by herself?

I wanted to go find her, but I knew she wouldn't want me to, I hurt her, I truly was a monster.

I decided to go to the common room and read, so I did just that, I sat down by the fire and got lost into the pages of a muggle book.

A little while later I noticed it was dinner and rushed upstairs to get the others, I'm sure Bells would meet us there, right?

At dinner Padfoot and Prongs were too engrossed into their food to notice the missing blonde, but I was extremely worried, hoping she would run in, claiming to have forgotten what time it was, but she never did.