14

Still Remus' p.o.v

When dessert arrived in front of me I decided to speak, "Do you think we should find Bells?" I asked quietly, but they heart and looked up in shock, and Sirius choked on some food. They looked around me in shock. They hadnt even noticed, which annoyed me greatly.

"Lets go!" Sirius said looking furiously nervous, he stood up and ran out of the great hall, I followed eagerly, worried about the girl I liked... wait what?

We made it to our dorm and Prongs suddenly rummaged through his stuff, looking for the map. Once he found it he said the words quickly and we all crowded around, looking for our newest best friend.

We saw her name, by the lake, though that's where she said she would be, I still grew worried, so did the others. We all ran back down the stairs and out the common room.

It took us ten minutes to run to the lake, when we got there my heart broke.

There on the cold, muddy ground was a painful sight, Arabella was laying there, her head was bleeding, her eyes were wide with pain, and scars and bruises were all over her. I ran to her before the other two did.

She was mouthing words and I looked down in shock before muttering the counter spell and she suddenly screamed in pain, she was sobbing loudly, and I felt tears run down my cheeks at the sound, she didn't deserve this.

"Help me." She managed to breathe out before her eyes closed, she was still breathing, and I turned to look at the other two, both of them looked at me paler than ever, with tears in their eyes.

"We need to get her to Poppy." James said, and I nodded, before as gently as I could picking her up and rushing back to the castle, the other two following me.

I had never been this worried, I felt my heart clenching and I wanted nothing more than to hug her and make her laugh, but she was unconscious and far from laughing.

I made it into the hospital wing, and Madame Pomfrey gasped, before pointing to a bed, I rushed over and placed her on the soft sheets. She looked so calm in this state, but I knew she was in so much pain. Pain that was crippling and so unfair, I felt myself shaking as tears rushed out of my eyes.