The Coffe Shop

I walked down the street and into the coffee shop. I walked in expecting Anna to serve me again like always but instead it was some new hottie. "Hi, how may I help you?", he asked. "Well, Austin, you can help me by getting me an iced coffee", I replied. And getting rid of my hard on. "Will that be all?", he asked smiling. No. "Yes. Thank you", I said and smiled. Austin smiled back and walked to the back. I waited for him to come back and got some money out. "Oh, dont worry about money". I looked up and saw him with my drink coming back. "You sure?", I asked. "I'm sure. Have a nice day Nash", Austin said and winked. My cheeks turned a light pink as I walked out. Anna must have told him my name. I looked at my cup and on it was his phone number and 'call me' under it. I smiled and took out my phone, putting his number in. I walked into my apartment and having nothing to do I decided to text Austin.
Hey
Well hello there. Nash?
Yep. When do you get off work?
In a few minutes. Why?
I wanted to know if you want to come over.
I'll be over. Address?
Here you go. ;)
I'll see you then cutie :)
I put my phone away and waited for him. I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and Austin was there. "You have a nice apartment", Austin said walking in. "I'm glad I came", he added. "Oh I'll make you glad you came", I replied. Austin chuckled as I got closer. I locked my hands around his neck as he put his hands on my hips, pulling my as close as possible to him. "Will you now?", he asked. I nodded and bit my lip. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, things getting heated pretty fast. A moan left my lips. I heard Austin chuckle. He started to kiss down my neck leaving small hickies here and there. Austin looked me in the eye and smiled. "I am glad I came here", he said, smirk on his face. "I'm glad", I replied and kissed him again.