Dirty Dirty Dancing

"Why are we at a gay strip club?", I asked. "Well you need to loosen up a bit and I thought this place would be the perfect place", Joe replied smiling. I rolled my eyes as we walked in. There was a stage in the middle, a bar on the left of the entrance, a bar on the right of the entrance, booths across the walls and tables in the middle. In front of the stage, were some leather seats facing the stage. There where strobe lights and a song playing. "You should see the little one. He is amazing!", Joe said. "Of course you would know that", I said. Joe laughed and we sat at a table near the stage. The lights from the stage turned off. The lights turned back on, a small, skinny boy on the stage. I was actually quite interested. He looked around before locking eyes on me. He smiled and then looked at Joe. Joe nodded and the small boy jumped off the stage as Joe got up to get us more drinks. The boy walked over and smiled. "Hi there handsome", he said. "Hi cutie", I replied. He sat down on my lap facing me. "What's your name?", he asked. "I'm Carter. And you are?", I asked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I can't tell you that", he said. "But I wanna know who I'll be making scream", I said. Where did that come from? Maybe it's the alcohol getting to me. Though I've only had 4 cans. "Hehe. I can't wait", he said. Joe came back and sat down, placing another can infront of me. I opened it and took a giant gulp. "I see you've meet Carter", Joe said. The boy nodded, keeping his eyes on me. "Carter this is Oliver", Joe said. "So thats your name", I said. "Oliver is one of the best here", Joe said. "I can see why" "He also can take any size" I raised my eyebrows at the boy on my lap and bit my bottom lip. He nodded smiling. "Well you two seem to be getting along well", Joe said. We weren't even focused on Joe anymore. We were more focused on each other. Oliver leaned forward, his lips right next to my ear. I could feel his breath hitting my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "Come by later and I'll show you a good time", Oliver whispered and got off me. He walked back to the stage, his hips swaying. "Dam that tease", I said. "Yeah, he's like that", Joe said. "But why!", I asked. Joe just shrugged. We looked back at the stage and saw Oliver dancing on the pole. He winked at me and kept dacing. "He's so going to get", I mummbled.