The New Boy

I walked into my new school a little scared. All the boys here are hot and good looking. I am a small little nerd who can't do anything athletic. I walked into my first class and sat down near the back. A guy about 5'7 or 5'9 sat in the desk beside me. "You're new aren't you?", the guy asked. I nodded. "I'm Jason. Nice to meet you", he said. "I'm Lucus. Nice to meet you too", I said. The teacher walked in and his eyes when straight to me. Probably cause I'm new. "Alright! Settle down!", The teacher yelled. All the students stopped talking and sat down. "Now, take out your books and read chapter 23-33" Some kids groaned. "Oh shut up! It's 10 chapters!", the teacher yelled. The kids rolled their eyes and began to read. I sat quietly in my seat. The teacher walked over with the book everyone was reading. "Just read as much as you can today, and I'll get you caught up tomorrow on what we are doing in our jernoul", he said. I nodded and opened the book. I began to read when a note was passes to me. I hid it behind my book and opened it. Hey Cutie~ You free later? I frowned at the note. Who thinks I'm cute? And why? I looked around and there was no one looking at me. I replied to the note and told Jason to give it back to who ever gave it to me. The note came back really quick. Come on babe! Please? I frowned again. "Stop this", I mummbled. I wrote back and had it returned as soon as the bell rang. I got up and quickly walked out the door. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. They covered my mouth and pulled me into a janitors closet. They locked the door and turned on the light. To my surprise it was Jason. "Hey cutie", he said. "I-Im cute?", I asked. Jason nodded biting his bottom lip. A giant blush spread across my face. Jason smirked and the lights went out.