The Book Store

"We need to go find you a boyfriend", my friend Kelly said. "Kelly, I don't need a guy", I replied. "Yes you do. I don't want you at our shared apartment, whining about how you miss Luke", Kelly said, pulling in my arm. "Kelly, I don't want to move on so fast", I replied. "Trent! You need to get over him! The asshole didn't care about you! You where his side bitch!", Kelly yelled at me. She was right. Luke used me for sex while his girlfriend was out with friends, at work, or in vacation. I soon found out during school one day. "Fine. But you're helping me", I replied. "You say that like I wasn't going to already", she said smiling. I rolled my eyes and stuffed my hands in my hoodie. Me and Kelly walked into Books A Million. "Alright. Let's look", Kelly said. "Here?", I asked. "Yes here", she replied. "Why?", I asked. Kelly stared at me like I was an idiot. I can be sometimes. "Becasue you like books and some cute hot boy is going to be here looking for a book", she replied. "Ok, whatever. While we are here, I'm going to look for a book", I said. "Same. Get them cuties", Kelly said and walked off to the horror section. I rolled my eyes and walked to the fiction section and looked around. I turned the corner into another section. I saw a boy on his tips trying to reach a book. "Here let me help", I said walking over. "Uh, that one", he said. I got the book and looked at it. "Oh please don't look at it", the boy said. "No, it's ok", I replied. "What?", he asked. "I'm like you", I replied and handed him the book. He slowly took the book from me, a blush spreading across his face. "Oh, really?", he asked trying to hide his face with the book. "I am", I replied. His face got reder and he tried to hide behind the book more. "What's wrong?", I asked, pushing the book down a little. He glanced at me and tried to hide again. I chuckled and smiled. "You dont have to be afraid", I said. "You're a 6'3 hunk talking to me, a 5'9 nerd!", he yelled at me. I laughed. "Ok, ok. I understand. What's your name?", I asked. "Tyler", he replied. "Well Tyler, why don't you give me your phone number and I'll talk to you later", I said. Tyler smiled shyly and took out a pen and paper. He wrote down his number and gave it to me. "I'll see you later", he said and left. Anna walked over smiling. "You saw it all didn't you?", I asked. "That and I got a really good book", she replied. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Let's go dork"

BoyXBoy OneShotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें