Brother Of Mine

"Justin?", I asked. "Yes Kevin?", Justin said. "I was wondering what we where going to do today", I replied. "What do you mean?", Justin asked. "Well, I mean, I was hoping we could do something", I replied stuttering. "Sure. What do you wanna do?", Justin asked. I shrugged. "Why don't you come inside and we can talk", Justin said. I slowly walked inside. I closed the door and stood by the door. "You going to come over here?", Justin asked. I shook my head no. "Why not?", he asked. I just simply shrugged. "Kevin? What are you hidding?", Justin asked. "Nothing", I replied. Justin got up and walked over to me. I tried to hid my face and backed into the corner. "Kevin?", Justin asked. I shook my head and didn't look at him. Justin tilted his head and tried to look at my face. He took his thumb and pointer finger and made me look at him. "Kevin?", Justin asked. I looked up at him. "Cute", Justin said. "I'm not cute", I replied. Justin smirked. He picked me up and threw me on his bed. "Justin?", I asked. "We both know you need this", Justin said. "Justin I don't- ah!" I felt NBC him kiss and suck on my neck. He found a sweet spot making me a moaning mess. "Justin~", I moaned. Soon our clothes where gone. I got an idea and smirked. I crawled down to Justin's dick and kitten licked the tip. "Hmm~ Kevin you tease", he groaned. I laughed and continue to kitten lick him. Justin pulled me back up to him and kissed me. I kissed him back, the crave for him in me getting bigger. Justin flipped us, so he was on top. He sat up and pulled lube out of his bed side carbonate. "No condom?", I asked innocently. "I don't think we'll need it", Justin replied. He put lube on his hand and rub it all over his massive cock. "Ready?", he asked. I nodded. He lined up with me and pushed in. I moaned and took slow breaths, getting used to him inside. "You ok?", Justin asked. I nodded. "M-move", I said. Justin nodded and slowly pulled out and pushed in again. He keep doing this, starting to get into a steady pace. I was moaning, trying to catch my breath each time. "M-more", I moaned out. "What was that cutie?", Justin asked. "F-faster!", I moaned. "If you say so", Justin said. He started to move faster. He hit the spot. My prostate making me moan out in so much pleasure. He keep hitting it with each thrust, hitting it harder and faster then the last time. "Ah~ Justin!", I moaned. "I'm gonna", I moaned. "Me too", Justin groaned. Soon, he came inside me and I came all over my chest. Justin pulled out, us both trying to catch our breath. Justin grabbed a tissue and whipped of my chest and threw it away. He fell over beside, pulling the blanket over us. "Goodnight", he said. "Hmm", was my reply. I heard him laugh a littler before we drifting off to sleep, me cuddle up next to him.