Marshmallow Date

"Tyler. We are going on a date", Kyle said. "All of a sudden?", I asked. Kyle nodded. "Ok. Where are we going?", I asked. "The backyard", Kyle replied. I was a bit confused but smiled. "What are we doing?", I asked. "You'll see", Kyle replied. Kyle took my hand and pulled me to the backyard. Set up was a few stools surrounding an unlit campfire. There where fairy lights dangling from the trees and a string of flags hang from the one tree to the other behind the campfire. I smiled seeing the day turn to night. "You like it?", Kyle asked. "I love it", I replied. Kyle smiled. I gripped his hand tight, we walked over to the stools and sat down. Kyle took a match box and lit the fire. Kyle got a bag or marshmallows and a skillet. He put two marshmallows on the skillet and started to cook them. "Marshmallow?", Kyle asked. "I would love one", I replied. Me and Kyle laughed as he feed me a slightly roasted marshmallow. He ate the other one and hummed. "I make some good marshmallows", he said. "I wanna make one", I said. "I don't know Tyler. You sure you're not going to burn it?", Kyle asked. I nodded with a smiled. "Ok. Here" He gave me the skillet with a marshmallow at the end. I held it over the fire. The marshmallow cought on fire scaring me. "Kyle! I killed the marshmallow!" I yelled. Kyle saw and laughed. "Kyle! This isn't funny!", I yelled. Kyle calmed down a bit, he took the skillet from me, and let the marshmallow melt off of it. "How about we leave the marshmallow making to me", Kyle said. I nodded. I layed my head on his shoulder as he made more roasted marshmallows.