This Odd Feeling

This odd feelkng had beed filling Adams head since he saw that boy. Adam didnt know what to do either. His friends say he's probably in love but Adam doesnt think so. Most days Adam and the boy didn't see each other, but when they did, OH BOY! Adams heart raced, his face became flushed and his palms became very sweaty. He felt like fainting every time he saw him. Adam thought he was going crazy. Then one, faithful day, the two got to have a nice little chat.

"I feel like you stalk me", the boy said. "You stalk me if anything", Adam replied. The boy glared. "Do you even know my name?", he asked. Adam looked away nervously. "No.." The boy scoffed. "I knew it. Asshole" Adam glared at the boy. "How dare you! You don't even know anything about me!", Adam yelled. "I know one some things" "Like what?" "That you get really nervous around me. That you probably think I'm the cutest boy you've seen" Adam backed away as the boy got closer. "I know that you stare at me a lot when we are the same room. I know that you like me", he finished. At this point Adam was backed up against a wall and their noses where touching. Adam gulped nervously. The boy smiled and kissed Adam. Adam was shocked, not knowing what to do. The boy back away, a giant smile on his face. "The names Xane" Adam nodded a small smile appearing. He finally know the name of the boy who's been giving him these feelings. Who just fucking kissed him! The bell rang and soon kids flooded out of the cafeteria. "I'll see you late, babe" Xane winked and walked away. Adam slid down the wall in awe. Linzy and Carter, Adams friend walked over to their friend. "You ok?", Linzy asked. Adam looked up to them smiling. "I just got kissed my an angel", he said. Carter smiled. "So Xane made a move. I'm proud. I thought he never would" Adam jumped up and sarted at his friend. "You knew!?", he asked. Carter nodded. "He is my cousin after all" "Cousin!?", Adam yelled. Linzy laughed at her friends. "Come on lover boy. We're gonna fix you up for a date" Adam at this point didn't know if he should be glad or mad at his friends.