Wearwolf Boy

"I'm going for a walk!", I yelled to my family. "Stay safe!", My mom yelled back. I walked out the door and into the woods. I walked to a clearing in the middle of the woods and sat down on a log. A wolf came up to me. "Hi there", I said. I reached out a little scared. It nudged its head against my hand. He started to glow. After a few seconds there was a boy with wolf ears and tail sitting where the wolf was. He smiled at me. "Hi", I said. "Hi", he replied, tail saying aide to side. We sat there for a few seconds in silence. "What's your name?", He finnoly asked. "I'm Ashton. You are?", I asked. "I'm Luke", he replied smiling. "How did you change?", I asked. "I'm a wearwolf silly", he said. "Oh, that makes sense", I said. "Hey! Let's go into the woods!", Luke said excited. Luke stood up and he was a bit taller then I expected. "Ok. Ok. Let's go", I said. He took my hand and we walked into the woods. It was silent the whole time we walked, but I liked it. He soon stopped and turned to me. I was a bit confused. "Shh", he said. I was even more confused. A few wolves came out and walked up to us. They sniffed me I guess, making sure I wasn't bad. They all changed to half humans. "Luke why did you bring him here?", an adult male asked. "Dad, he's nice", Luke said. "I'm the alpha Luke", Luke's dad replied. "So?", Luke asked. His dad didn't look pleased with Luke's attitude but he must get that alot. "He smells funny", a boy about Luke's age said. "Yeah, real weird", another said and they laughed. "Micheal! James!", Luke's mom said. Micheal and James keep laughing but backed up from me and Luke. Luke's mom walked over looking concerned at Luke. Luke frowned. Luke's mom looked at his dad and his dad sighed. Was this some kind of wolf thing? "He can stay", his dad said. Luke lit up. "Um, you do know I have a house by the woods right?", I asked Luke. Luke nodded. "I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get hurt by my dad", Luke said. I nodded. "Take him home before the others find him", Luke's dad said. Luke nodded and walked me home. "Bye", Luke said and started to leave. "Luke?", I said. Luke turned back to me. "Yes?", He asked. I kissed him on the check and ran to the back door. "Bye", I said and walked in. I looked out the window and saw a flushed Luke run away from the house. I chuckled and watched him leave.