Baby Boy

I just got back from school. Most boring thing in the world. I closed the door behind me and kicked off my shoes. I dropped my bag and sighed. "Daddy!", I yelled. "Yes baby?", Daddy yelled back. "Where are you!", I yelled. "In the room!", Daddy yelled. I smiled and ran to our bed room. I slowly walked in making sure he didn't hear me. I jumped on him and laughed. "There you are. How was school?", He asked. "Ugh! Boring!", I replied descusted with the fact I even go. "Aww. Well, I bet I can make your day better", Daddy said. "How?", I asked. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and got up, pushing me to the side. He walked out the room and closed the door. "Daddy?", I asked. "Give me a second!", he shouted. "You are 26! Not 100!", I yelled. "I'm also your sick art teacher", he replied. "Yeah well my dad will kill you if he find out you did something bad", I said. "I'm not doing anything bad Zack", he said. "Parker!!", I whinned. "Calm down!", he said. He walked back in with a box. "What's that!", I asked interested. I sat up, cris-crossed on the bed. "It's a present", Daddy Parker said. "What kind of present?", I asked. "Why don't you open it and you will find out", Daddy said. I took the box from him and opened it. Inside was a kitten inside. "He's so cute!", I said. I pulled the kitten out the box. Daddy laughed and sat down next to me. "What yah goin to name him?", Daddy asked. "I'm going to name him spider", I replied. "Why's that?", Daddy asked. "Cause he looks like he is one", I replied. Daddy smiled gave me a peck on the cheek. I smiled and hugged Spider while Daddy held me.