Baking to his heart

"Another cupcake?", Allison asked. Her brother James had been getting sweets for the past few days. She knew who exactly they where coming from too. Me. I, Patton Young, am an amazing baker. I basically run the bakery my family owns. I also have a huge crush on her brother James. The only way I knew how to express my love and other feelings was through baking. So around January, I decided to bake him stuff. Today was his birthday too. "Says 'happy birthday' this time. Not from you though is it?", James asked. Allison shook her head no. "I wonder how they knew. I don't tell anyone that stuff", James said. Me and Allison shrugged and continued working on the shared lunch we had. James stared at the cupcake for a bit and ended up eating it. Our lunch period came to end and we had to head back to class

-----

I walked out the school, heading to the family bakery. However, before I could even exit, I was stopped by James. "Oh, hi James. Need anything?", I asked. "Yeah, maybe a better birthday present?", he replied. "Uh, wh-what?", I asked. "Don't lie to me Young. You made me that cupcake, didn't you?", James asked. He had me pinned to the wall right next to the exit. His hand on the wall next to my head and his body really close. "You made those other desserts for me too, didn't you Young?" My face was a bright red and I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to run out the door but I also wanted to stay. "M-Maybe I did", I stuttered out. James smiled. He used his free hand to pull me closer and rested his forehead on mine. "Can I get a better birthday present?", James asked. His ocean blue eyes stared into my soul. I could have sworn his eyes did the sparkle thing it does it the movies. "Well?" I mustered up the curouge and grabbed him my the collar and kissed him. I felt him smile before kissing me back. We kissed for a good few minutes before the lack of air reminded us we have to breath. I stared at him for a seconded before hiding my face. James chuckled before kissing my cheek. "Need a ride?", he asked. I nodded. We walked out to his car, hand in hand. We got in his car and he took me to my family's bakery. "You don't mind if I watch do you?", James asked. "Oh, uh, sure. But prepare to help", I said. "Fine by me", James replied. I smiled and we walked in. And I bet you can imagine what my mom's outburst was when we walked in. Here's a hint: "DAVID! GET THE CAMARA! PATTON BROUGHT HOME A BOY!" "Mooooooooooom>~<"