Mermaid and I Part 2

"Jackson, there is a boy at the door who says he knows you!", my mom called from downstairs. It's been 10 months since we moved in. I didn't think anyone from school knew where I lived. I walked down stairs and to the door. "Says his name is Tyler", mom whispered as she passed me. Tyler? I stepped out side and saw a boy with black convers, white knee high socks, pastel purple skirt, pastel purple sweeter on. His hair was jet black. He was quite pale and had freckles. "You stopped coming to the pond. Why?", he asked. He turned and faced me. His eyes where a bright blue. He's... human!? "Tyler?", I asked. He nodded. "How are you?", I asked not completing my sentence. He's cute as a human too. "I didn't think I'd have to become human to see you. I've always been able to do this. You just always came to me so I didn't have to", Tyler said. "Now answer my question" "School. I've been so caught up in my school work I guess I forgot", I replied. "Oh", was all Tyler said. I walked over and hugged him. He was a little surprised at first but then hugged me. "I've missed you so much", he quietly said. "I've missed you too", I replied. "Can I come in?", Tyler asked. "Yes you may", I replied. I opened the door, letting him in and closed it behind us. "So, can I meet this cute boy you brought home?", mom asked. I smiled and nodded. "Mom this is Tyler. We met whem we moved in", I explained. "Really! Is that why you where happy when you came back?", my mom asked. A small blushed formed on my cheeks as I nodded. Tyler giggled. "Well I'm glad someone makes you happy", mom said with a smile of her own. "Jack", tyler quietly said. He had his head down and his pointer fingers touching. He also had a slight blush across his face. "Yes?", I asked. "Um... will... will you be my boyfriend?", Tyler asked the blush on his face getting brighter and more red. "I thought I'd be the one to ask", I muttered. Tyler looked up in shock. "You where going to ask me?", he asked surprised. I nodded. Tyler smiled. "So yes?", he asked. I nodded. Tyler squealed with excitement. My mom clapped her hands. "Oh you two are so cute. I was hopping you would ask and say yes", my mom said. Tyler hugged me and kissed me. I chuckled and kissed him back. I pulled away getting a whine from Tyler. "Let's have a celebratory dinner", mom said. We nodded. "Tyler what about you being merman?", I asked. "Don't worry about it. Just enjoy now", Tyler said and kissed my cheek. "Well ok", I said to myself and sat down with them.