My Angel 2

James walked the halls of Arthur High School. Angelo walked beside him. Everyone looked at them, talking and whispering. Probably because the boys where holding hands. A girl walked up and giggled. "James, how come you didn't tell us you had a friend", she said. James glared. "Fuck off", he said and they kept walking. "What did she mean by that?", Angelo asked. "Nothing. Don't worry", James replied. They ended up at James locker. He grabbed his books and more kids surrounded them. "So, tell us about him", one girl said. Angelo looked at James confused. James glared at the kids around them. "Kiss him", one boys said. "Yeah kiss him!" "Kiss him!" Soon all the kids were chanting it. A blush grew on James face while Angelo was a little confused. "Why do they want us to kiss?", Angelo asked. James looked at the angel and whispered, "They think we're gay." Angelo was more confused. "G-ay?" James nodded. Angelo thought about it and smiled. "But you are gay James", Angelo said. Everyone gasped. James glared. "What!?", he growled. Angelo giggled. "I'm your angle James. I know everything about you. Even things you don't know", Angelo explained. James was now the confused one. Angelo held James face between his hands. "I love you", Angelo said and then kissed the boy. James was surprised and everyone around them took pictures. Angelo pulled away and smiled. "I'll see you after class" Angelo walked out the school, snapping back to the house. James stood their shocked and confused. He saw everyone was still around him. "Go away!", he yelled just as the bell rang. He groaned and tried not to think about the angel throughout class. He failed. He couldn't get the angel out of his head and he wasn't sure if he was ashamed or not.