Freckles

"32", Kyle blurted, punching the table lightly. "What?", Andy asked. "He has 32 freckles on his face", Kyle replied. "Who does?", Jamie asked. "The new boy", Kyle said. "You took the time to count!?", Andy asked. Kyle nodded, popping a fry into his mouth. The boys were sitting at their usual lunch table, Kyle's gazed focused on a boy a few tables away. Andy looked at his friend like he was fucking crazy. Jamie giggled at his friends. "You should talk to him. Don't you have Pre-Calc and English with him?", Jamie asked. Kyle nodded. "I don't know if I could talk to him though", Kyle replied. "You can count his freakles but you can't talk to him? Wow, amazing Kyle", Andy said. Kyle roles his eyes. "I'm sorry I'm antisocial", Kyle replied. Soon the bell rang. The boys got up and headed for their classes.
//Time Skip//
"Hi" "Oh, uh, h-hi!" Kyle's face was bright red, almost a pink. It was the end of the school day and Parker fucking McDillan was standing in front of him making the first move. Kyle had no idea how to react. The freakles, the bright green eyes, chocolate brown hair, the dorky round glasses. All of it was standing in front of him. "Jamie said you've wanted to talk to me for some time", Parker said. Of course Jamie said something. Kyle let out a nervous laughter. "Yeah, I'm just really antisocial", Kyle said. He made a mental note to kick Jamies ass later. Parker nodded. "So, want to go get froyo and we can get to know each other?", Parker asked. "Uh, yeah, sure", Kyle said. Kyle closed his locker and they walked out the school. "54", Parker said. "Hm?", Kyle asked. "I have 54 freckles in my face", Parker replied. Kyle blushed once more causing Parker to giggle.