I Never Told You

One more song one! And then I'll be done I promise! This one is I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat. It's sad again I'm sorry :(

It had only been a few weeks since we broke up but I felt like my whole world was crashing down. Nothing felt right. I ran a hand through my already messy wavy hair and sighed. I picked up my guitar and began to randomly play a few chords. I soon driftented into a song I knew and began to sing along.

"I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night, I miss the way we sleep. Like theres no sunrise, like the taste of your smile, I miss the way that we breath"

I sighed looking up to see a picture of us on my night stand. It was taken on my birthday. He came over and we cuddle the entire time. It was nice.

"But I never told you what I should have said. No I never told you, I just held it in"

I looked at the picture one more time and sighed.

"And now I miss everything about you. Can't believe that I still want you. After all the things we've been through, I miss everything about you"

Memories began to flood my head in one big wave. Tears began to fall down my face. I whipped them away, only for more to wash in

"I see your blue eyes every time I close mine, you make it hard to see. Where I belong to when I'm not around you, it's like I'm not with me"

I got up and began to walk around my room, still playing, still singing, still crying

"But I never told you what I should have said. No I never told you i just held it in"

I saw the socks his mom gave me. I remembered the day she gave them to me and smiled

"And now I miss everything about you. Cant believe that I still want you. After all the things we've been through, I miss everything about you"

I looked at pictures and thought of past memories. How we spent out anniversaries was always the greatest. If it wasn't school, I was over there and vise versa. And during school we'd bring each other something

"But I never told you what I should have said. No I never told you I just held it in"

I made my way back to my bed and sat down

"And now I miss everything about you. Can't believe that I still want you. After all the things we've been through. I miss everything about you"

I let out a sigh and put my guitar down. I layed back on my bed and cried. Friends and family came in and out trying to comfort me. My friend Tyler was the last to walk in. I had my back against the wall at this point. "Need anything?", he asked. "A shoulder?", I asked. He nodded and walked over. I layed my head on his shoulder and we sat like that till we fell asleep.