Pastel and Perfect

In my book Pastel and Perfect, Tyler and Alex got drunk and had done the sex at Alex's place. I didn't put in the sex scene so here it is. Hope you enjoy ~Neko

Me and the hot stranger walked out the bar. We got a cab back to his place. He pulled me onto his lap and we kissed the whole ride. We got out and went up to his flat. "Wow! What a nice place for one hot man", I said. "Yeah?", He asked. I nodded walking closer to him. I didn't know what I was doing. It some how felt right at the moment. I soon as so close, our lips where only an inch apart from each other. I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. Soon the kiss got really heated. I felt my back hit some walls and our pants came off, before I landed in a soft comfortable bed. I felt him kiss down my neck, taking off my shirt. "Hmm~", I moaned. I tugged at his shirt having him take it off, leaving us both naked. He keep kissing down my neck, to my stomach, which tickled a little. He got down to the waist band of my boxers. "Hmm~ please", I moaned. "Hmm? What was that cutie?", he asked. "Please~", I moaned. He smiled and kissed above the waist band before taking off my boxers. He took off his and began to kiss me again. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. As the kiss got heated I could feel his hands go down my side making moan once in awhile. I could feel the head at my butt. "Ready?", he asked. I nodded. He pushed in, a load moan coming out of me. "Ah fuck", he groans and looks down at me. I nod and he begins to move. Each thrust faster and harder hitting my prostate. "Hmm~", I held back a moan. "Don't hide those baby. Your cute when you moan", he said in a seductive, husky voice. I moaned as he hit my prostate again. Soon his hot cum filled my bum and my own cum spilling on my chest. He slowly pulled out and layed down next to me. I cuddled up next to him. "Night cutie", I heard before I fell asleep.