Chapter 1

~jus incase you don't know~

(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)-last name
(Bf/n)- bestfrends name
(H/c)- hair color
(S/c)-skin color
(F/c)-favorite color
And so on....
Lets get on with it shall we...
---------------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s P.O V

"It's done! (Bf/n) it's done!!" I yell out as the microwave dings (bf/n) comes running in then stopping abberbtly "really (y/n)?" She says deadpaning "ya' know were working on something way more important than your lunch right?"
I look at her, "correction, you're working on something more important, i'm helping" i say with a smile.
She just rolls her eyes walking back to her mini lab/room, 'i swear she acts like a certain anime character sometimes' i think as i sit on the couch eating my beautiful lunch.

~Time skip~ still your p.o.v
I was peacefully sleeping till (bf/n) came running in yealling at the top of her lungs "AHHHHHH (Y/N) I DID IT!!! IT'S DOONNE~"
i jumped up " really!?! Its done??" I yelled, she just nodded her head an ran to her room and then the guest room.
She came back with two suitcases and then ran to her room i ran after her wandering what the hell she was doing.... bad idea.
As i walked in she threw a suitcase that looked just like mine then hers into the machine.
"OMYGODD WHATAREYOUDOING MY SUITCASE~" i screamed, she just turned her head to me and smiled.
"Im testing it out! If it works we'll be able to travel back to 1776!!! Isn't that where you've always wanted to go?"
She said as the light created a glare in her glasses that was honestly creepy..
The next thing i knew she ran to the living room i followed her to see what the hell she was doing i walked in and she was on her laptop typing away...
"So.. what're you doing (bf/n)?"
She looked up at me like i was autistic or something "im looking to see if our suitcases landed anywhere and if people found it.." she said not looking up. After about five minuets later she stood up and and growled "Damnit! They didnt land there were gonna have to go wherever they landed (y/n)."I laughed alittle
"yea... no."
"Why, some our stuffs in them!!"
"Like what?..." i asked alittle scared of her answer
She sweat dropped and then ran to her room locking the door.
"You see (y/n) i may or may not have put your laptop and my phone along with our wordrobes and makeup suppliles in them ahehe..." she said through the muffled door.

(BF/N) P.O.V
Iknew the minute i told (y/n) what i put in the suitcases she would kill me but i did her a solid i didnt put her phone in one of them!

"WHAT IN THE EVERY-FUCKING-THING MADE YOU THINK I'D BE COOL WITH YOU SENDING MY BELONGINGS TO THE 17TH CENTERY? YOU CRACK WHORE" (y/n) screamed through the door.
'Hm she took this better than expected..." "I'm sorry (y/n) but i said we can get it back!!!" She stoped hitting the door and i heard her laugh...
A few minutes later i unlocked the door and walked out she wasn't in the room, hm...
I walked into the kitchen and almost screamed at the sight (y/n) that little c*nt she was packing up my pantry...
I let out a battle cry and she turned arround with a devieous look in her eye, she zipped up the suitcase and straight jumped over the table and darted for my room, shit!!!
"(Y/N) DON'T YOU DARE!!! I'LL THROW YOU THROUGH THAT PORTAL IF YOU DO THA-" i was cut off with her doing it. She turned arround and laughed so i tackled her through the machine.
---------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it,
By the way im going to start putting (b/f) insted of (bf/n)!
Sorry ahead of time for the typo's
~im out~