Chapter 22

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I woke up this morning to the shower going 'what happned last night with (b/f)' she came out of the bathroom with shorts and a shirt with her hair in a bun I looked down and saw her knee "damn (b/f) what the hell happned?!"
I yell pointing to her scrached and bruised knee she laughed a little "the corpral threw me and I caugh myself on it" I formed an 'O' with my mouth "how did you not get beat any further?" I ask suspicion growing in me she laughed nervously "I gave him some of the blech from the dance room" she twiddled her thumbs "WHY" she flinched a little "okay you were right I'm now offically scared of corpral shorty he threw me!!" "So you give him my cleaning supplise?" "I'll repay you" she said I rolled my eyes at her calming myslef down "what was up with you last night?" She asked I was confused at first then remembered what happned "nothing I was tired that's all" I lied if I told her about Armin dieing she'd go balistic and probably jump off the wall "whatever" she said smiling "so how was chapter 81 and 82?" She asked I felt my eyes get kinda misty "yea there great uh i'm gonna hop in the shower be out in a bit" I said grabing clothes and rushing to the shower.
A little bit later I heard hanji's voice booming and (b/f) laughing and telling her to sit every now and then I heard (b/f) say something 'she's telling her about us' I heard a big shreek from hanji and then she was booming with questions "shhh you can go ask erwin all these ridiculous questions I feel like reading before lunch" I hear as I was drying off my eyes widened a little hearig that "awe you remind me of armin~" hanji said I could basically hear (b/f) blush I felt a little bad but got dressed none the less I walked out to see (b/f) reading the manga I wanted to prevent her from sudden depression "hey I'm not done reading it you can't start" I say taking the book out of her hands she rolled her eyes and smiled at me "fine" she took a new book out "lets go to lunch" she walked out fiiding her page in the book today we deeided to sit with the 104th traniees (b/f) reading and eating some bread.
"Oh hey (b/f), (y/n) armin greeted us as we sat down me across from him next to Eren and (b/f) next to him he leaned over and tapped her sholder "what are you reading (b/f)?" He asked so innocently a faint blush crossed her face as she responded "its a book about a.." I kinda zoned out I like reading and all but I didn't feel like hearing her re-explain this "did you hear about what happned to levi's office yesterday" I heard Eren say I looked over "heh yea it was pretty great" I laughed a little he looked shocked "is it true (b/f) did it?" He said I nodded she looked up upon hearing her name "yea almost got my ass kicked lil' hammie got's some strength" she said with a serious tone everyone looked at her "did he hit you?" Sasha asked "I don't see any bruses" connie added on she stood up revealing the gross scrape and bruse on her knee almost everyone gasped "by the walls how did that even happen?!" Jean yelled she rolled her eyes "it's not as bad as you think he threw me and I landed on my knee scraping it on the floor itxs actually still there!" she said carelessly Armin finally spoke up " would you like me to heal it for you (b/f)?" He said while looking down so cute~ she glanced at me and I nodded "shure yea thanks abunch" she said while he stood up and started leading her to the infermery (b/f) walking with a slight limp then they dissapered behind the doors of the dinning hall levi walking in not too long afterwords
(B/F)'S P.O.V
When we arrived at the infermery armin went to a cabnet and pulled out I guess their neosporin, gause, and a wrap "sit down please" he said quietly I nodded he's so cute awe~ he walked over and pulled me towords him some and I blushed it was kinda quiet so I tryed to make some conversation "so Armin what made you want to join this regiment?" I asked looking down he had just put the gause on I jumped a bit at that "my bad, I joined because I owe humanity my life, also my frends Eren and mikasa I couldn't make it without them" he said a little embarrassed "Armin" I said looking down at him finnishing up my knee when he was done he looked up "yes?" "Do you wanna... help me on something I'm building?" I asked he helped me up "yea sure what is it?" He asked looking over to me "I'm upgrading my gear" I said looking back at him he looked confused for a moment "how do you know you can do that?" "I'm a genius both me and (y/n) are" I say smiling at him "thats how we got to such a high rank!" He looked impressed "I'd enjoy helping you-" "great let's go!!" I said grabbing his hand and running he was blushing but I ignored it when we got to my room I went to get my 3Dmg "I have to train (b/f)" armin said finally catching his breath "nah your exused from traning as far as I'm concerned" his eyes widened "really" I looked over and nodded "yes I'll let corpral know you're gonna help me with some things" he nodded again and we left I walked to levi's office and knocked I heard a muffled 'come in' so I opened the door "hey raviloi I'm gonna steal cadet Arlert for the day that good?" He rolled his eyes "tch whatever" I pumed my fist "yes ight air high-five" he rolled his eyes and continued writing I shrugged and left the room "your mine for the day Arlert" I say he looked a little nervous.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I had just finnished lunch a while ago and I haven't seen (b/f) or Armin all day it was soon going to be dinner time so I went looking for them they wern't in the room, or the stables, or the library so I texted her
'Hey where are you and armin?'
...
'He's helping me upgrade our 3Dmg's'
...
'When are you coming back'
...
'When's dinner'
...
'about 30 minuets'
...
'Okay i'll see you at dinner gotta blast'
I put my phone down and picked up the manga on the page I left off on "you better enjoy your time with armin (b/f) because his time is comming to an end sooner than we expected..." I whisper to myself felling my eyes geting misty.
I looked at my phone when I was done woth the book and saw it was dinner time so I got up and headed down to the dining hall I walked in seeing everyone talking having a good time I decided to make me and (b/f) cup soups I brought them to the table with bread for both of us she smiled at me "hey (y/n) oh! Is that for me~" she said her mouth watering I nodded and giggled handing it to her she dug into it and I sat across from her
"what is that!?!" I heard sasha yell I smiled to myslef "it's soup" she smelled it "smells nice" she said acting creepy I laughed "here hand me your bread" she looked sceptical at first then gave it to me I dipped most of her bred into the soups juice and handed it back she took a bite and her face lit up "on the walls this is theBEST THING EVER" she said wavi gher hands in the air I giggled and looked over to (b/f) "what is it made out of (b/f)"
armin asked leaning over she grinned at him and he looked a little nervous "say ah~" he blushed but none the less opened his mouth she set the noodles in his mouth and he smiled at her and swallowed "that tastes really good (b/f)!" She blushed a little "thanks" everyone continued talking till it just suddenly got quiet I looked around and saw levi standing behind me "(l/n) can I see you in my office after dinner" I nodded "sure" he nodded once then walked out the dinning hall "ohh~ I bet he's gonna confess today~" I heard (b/f) say I kicked her in her hurt knee "owwa~ your gonna make me cripple mayn" she said rubbing her knee I laughed and finnished my food "hey i'ma go to livi's office see ya later" O said getting up (b/f) nodded "kay see you later" then I was off walking to his office.
I knocked on his door he told me to come in I walked in "you wanted me?" He nodded I walked over to the chair infront of his desk "I wanted to ask you something" I cocked an eyebrow and nodded my head slowly "do you like Yeager?" I felt a light blush "yea he's cool" he rolled his eyes and got up walking tword you "no like do you love him" I shook my head "no not like that" I say getting kinda nervous "good" he was now only inches from my face he looked from my eyes to my lips "I'm only saying this once" I could feel his breth on my lips "I like you" then he kissed me my eyes widened then closed and I kissed back.
He pulled away "does that mean you feel the same" he stated rather than asking I rolled my eyes "obviously" then he kissed me again more hungry this time he picked me up and set me on his desk I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck pulling him closer I felt cold hands on my stomach then it started travleing up to my bra.
Just as he went to unhook it I felt my phone vibrate we stopped kissing and he looked around "tch the hell was that" I blinked a few times then kissed him again then pulled away "I need to go that was a pager" he rolled his eyes "a what" I laughed "me and (b/f) use them uh, I'll see you later than?" He nodded.
I walked out and checked my phone (b/f) had texted me saying she was gonna be out for the rest of the day as a get away...

'Hey (y/n) I'm gonna be gone today kinda like a nature day I'll be at the hot spring first then I'm gonna explore hope this messgae wasen't too long!'

...

'Nah it's good I'm gonna chill with the 104th while they train'

...

'lol mkay i'll be back some time after dark bye'

I went to the training grounds and walked to a tree and struggled for a couple minutes before Berthrold came and helped me to a high branch I kinda hated him because of what he's gonna do, but maybe I can change it? Who knows "thanks bert I appreciate it" I said samiling at him he just nodded and smiled back.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
I was currently under the waterfall reading the manga for attack on titan I was almost to the middle I put it down and stretched I got up and walked out from under the waterfall looking for a better place to sit and read I had a small backpack with my items and my upgraded maneuvering gear I shot up at a tree and then I spun up it and sat on the tallest branch looking around.
I spoke aloud "hm I see the waterfall, hq, how about behind me?" I turned around and looked I saw a trail to the middle of the forest then I saw a cliff I decided to check it out so I flew over there.
I stumbled into my landing and walked up to the cliffs edge and looked about a 100 meter drop... I felt my light bulb turn on and I knew what I wanted to do for my birthday!! 'This should be fun...'