Chapter 13

This is jus gonna be a chapter in (b/f)'s p.o.v~
(B/F)'S P.O.V
~the next day~
I woke up to (y/n) shaking me "hey (b/f) it's about 10 you need to get up I opned an eye and rolled over "yea (y/n) you look great gimmie like 5 minuets" I heard footsteps then she took my blankets I shivered and then pulled a second one and snuggled into it I heard her growl "if you don't get up i'm getting a bucket of water.
I sat up with a fake hurt look on my face "you'd do that to me?" She just rolled her eye's and threw me a high wasted pair of jeans and a cute striped shirt to tuck into them I looked up at her "what's this for?" She side glanced "we need to talk about what the hell happned how did Erwin know?" I got up and went into the restroom to change "well it is and isn't a long story ya'kno?" I walked back out putting mascara on then we walked out of the room locking it and leaving.
We went out side and into the forest walking arround "so when I went to my room to get levi's gear Erwin went in there too I walked out to give you it and went back in and he was looking at my computer sitting on my bed so when I walked back in he closed the door and started questioning me I denied it at first but then he picked my phone up and turned it on.
"So how did he already know?" He pulled the top of the screen and saw the date" I said looking down ashamed "it's fine but why can't I tell levi?" I shrugged "erwin said to just wait" She nodded her head and we stoped walking staring at the hot spring we stumbled upon I looked at her and smirked "are you hot?" She nodded "a little" "are you thinking what i'm thinking~?" She nodded and we raced back to hq grabbing a bag changing into our swimsuits and we put on shorts and tanktops on.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
We changed and I grabbed my phone and speaker, a bag, two towels sunscreen just in case and some snaks. Me and (b/f) started heading back to the beautiful pond area it was honestly breath taking there was a river that led to a pond like area but the river poored into the pond like a waterfall and behind that was like a place you could sit the water was blue and cold me and (b/f) had a pool day, with music like we did before around six in the afternoon we starred going back.
As we walked back to hq hanji tackled us "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! Levi and Erwin were worried!!" We gave her confused looks "erwin has been asking for (b/f)" she said wiggling her eyebrows she rolled her eyes "no he's not" she said with a giggle "YES, he was Levi was looking for you too (y/n)!" My cheeks heated up a little "hanji stop joking anyways we just hung out in the forest today" she looked at us "why are ya'll wet?" We looked at eachother "we found a pond and went for a swim"
She nodded her head "did yall just wear a bra and panties?!" Hanji yelled we covered her mouth "shh no we didn't we call them bathing suits!" She looked at us "show me" she said lifting (b/f)'s shirt "h-hanji stop don't" she tried to fight the crazy titan lover off but she just continued "(b/- hanji off!" I turned to where the voice was comming from erwin was standing behind her it was priceless hanji had (b/f)'s shirt almost all the way off and (b/f) was trying to hide her body from everyone I just kinda sat there laughing "oh~ (b/f) it's blue~ I like" hanji said before (b/f) pushed her away and hid behind me hiding her face in my back "why was hanji trying to look at your... undergarments?" Erwin asked I could now feel the heat radiating off her face "I-it's called a bathing suit!" He looked over my head at her and smirked a little "oh can I see it" I turned to see her reaction and it was pricless she looked terrified "ohh~ erwin you'd like it it's blue~" hanji said successfully taking (b/f)'s shirt from her. Her face was crimson now.
"Ima go change" (b/f) said and ran off I looked between them "sorry 'bout that she's a little shy" I said and went to catch up to her. "What was that about (b/f)?" I asked laughing a little "I don't know, but what I do know is I don't feel comfortable walking without my shirt infront of everyone and erwin!" She said moving her hands to make the point I just smiled "you like erwin" her head snapped up "no I don't!" I nodded laughing "yes you do" she looked up "you like levi" my cheeks heated up and we arrived at our room she unlocked the door walking in "no I don't" she nodded her head like a child "yes you do~" she said getting some loose joggers and a shirt to take a shower "no I don't he's short" I say putting my nose in the air as she got another towel she nodded her head "I know you too good you can't lie to me~" and with that she was in the restroom I rolled my eyes and sat down getting my laptop to see if anything in our world is changing without us there, about 2 minuets later there was a knock on my door.
"Door" I could hear (b/f) yell from the shower "yea, I got it" I said opening the door, It was Erwin "oh hey erwin you need something?" He nodded his head "is (b/f) here I wanted to make sure she's okay her face looked red when she left" I looked at him for a few seconds "yea she's here just in the shower you can wait on her bed if you'd like" I said "I can some back later if you'd like" he said not wanting to intrude "no, no it's good she won't mind.." he nodded and went to sit on her bed I stood up and yelled through the door "hey (b/f) i'm kinda thirsty ima get some water be right back oh and Erwin's here" I said the second part a little lower so she couldn't hear verry well "yea okay I'll be out in a min" "okay" and with that I was gone leaving erwin on her bead awkwardly sitting there.