Chapter 7

(B/F)'S P.O.V
As we arrived to the room I unlocked the door (cuz we'on trust these hoees~) and entered we went to my room and closed and locked the door we sat down me in my chair (y/n) in her's and Gunther on my bed then the questions started.
"okay, what's so important that we need to be here?" He asked I just got gummy snacks for me (y/n) and Gunther. "We aren't from here..." she wasen't gonna tell him EVERYTHING just some things and swich it up some.... "we come from somewhere way out side the wall's.. it's called America" Gunther just sat there with that trying to prosses... this is gonna take a while.
"Are you here to save us..?" Oh, this is gonna kill him. "We can't save you.." "why?" He looked kinda confused, probably because two women he just barley met not even a day ago are telling him their 'deepest secrets'
"...are you pranking me?" We looked at eachother "because it's not funny" he said standing I stood and grabed his arm "we're not pranking you" I pushed him into a sitting position on my bed "and that's not all" and with that I sat back down and spun arround in my homemade rolly chair
"we're also from another time era" (y/n) said "how am i supposed to belive that" Gunther said annoyed "here" I tossed him my lap top
"What's this?" "It's called a laptop people in our time era have them, we have alot more than you actually.." I said
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I almost laughed at his reaction he just looked at it confused so (b/f) walked up to him and took it then opened it and is eye's got wide "h-how did you do that?!" He said shocked "I would tell you but you wouldn't understand" she said putting it back up. "How do i know you're not lieing?" I was about to speak but (b/f) decided to be wird about this.
"Because we would have already killed everyone here, look let's just say, we know everything that happens here we know who all of you are and what's happend in the past to certain point and we also have a good take on your characteristics personality ect."
She said plainly and then started to leave "guys im gonna go so you can have some alone time" she said winking at me before yelling a little louder "don't get frisky on my bed your room isn't but a few feet away~" and with that she was gone with the sound of a closed door to prove it.
"What did she mean by that?" Gunther asked me I blushed a little "Nothing she's just being retarded..." he just formed an 'o' shape with his mouth.
I spent the next half hour answering his questions about my time era and how we ended up here I explained how (b/f) was kinda a genius and I was a simi genius when it came to assembling, and a god when it came to makeup then i explained how his hair is the most beautiful thing I had seen and so on so fourth...
(B/F)'S P.O.V
As I left the room I started walking to the room where riener showed us where the straps were and started walking away with some in my size, 'I kinda feel like playing with the the 3Dmg it was fun the first time, but sadly, i was interrupted when a cadet I've never seen before came running up to me "miss (l/n) Commander Erwin would like you and miss (y/l/n) in his office" I looked at him "okay don't bother (y/n) i'll handle it thanks" i said and started walking to his office taking the straps off my body so i dont look awkward in there.
When I got to his office I knocked on his door I heard a muffled "come in" so I opend the door "it's just me Commander (b/f) is resting" I lied a little "please call me Erwin and okay" he said "okay, um what did you need us for?" He looked down for a moment remembering "why were you and mis-" call us by our first names please" "okay why were you and (y/n) fighting and what was it you needed to tell me?" "Oh!, hehe it was nothing she was..." i had to think "she was gonna tell you that.." i got this "that I liked one of the cadets haha it was a joke I guess she took it serious and wanted to see if that was wrong to do" I said scratching the back of my head laughing nervously. "Oh okay that would be fine if it was true" "oh okay well i'm going to go to bed now " "okay (b/f),oh and could you and (y/n) come to Levi's office tomorrow talk about where you two will be in formation?" My eyes widened a little "yes of corse what time?" "Let's say about 11?" I nodded and swiftly walked away muttering a goodnight.