Chapter 34

(B/F)'S P.O.V
I got back to (y/n) and (b/n) about five minuets early thanks to my awesome gear I had to re-build. "Yo peeps guess who's back with EVEREH-THANG" I said as I landed infront of my two 'bestfriends'. They both looked over to see me with my duffle bag.
"Okay I have the cocoa, lights, blow-up cushions, and drinks!" (Y/n) looked at me. "Did you bring the matches and what not for the fire?" I nodded smiling.
"Okay we have till five so about an hour and a half" they nodded. "Okay (b/n) you got the banner thing" (y/n) asked (b/n) nodded in response. "Okay let's do this" I said with a glare in my glasses.
Me and (y/n) started setting up lights they looked like there was a fire lighting them so nobody would question it. "Wow (b/f) you did pretty good with these!" (Y/n) said surprised.
I smiled remembering the note I left Armin asking him to Finnish up. "Yea me and Armin started them but he did most of it when we left." She looked over. "Awe look at (b/f) she's blushing!" She yelled pointing.
"Awe look at that she really is~" (b/n) joined in making it worse. "It's c-cuz I'm embarrassed!" I defended myself. "Your lucky it's your birthday or else I'd blaze" (y/n) said jokingly I just made an ugly face at her.
"Ew haha what if Armin saw that" she said "he'd barff" (b/n) replied. "Why you so mean" I asked pouting as we finished up it looked amazing. I smiled at me and (y/n)'s work. "We did good now let's set the seating up." I said.
"How many in all" (b/n) asked. I thought for a moment "eight" he nodded and we set everything up the seats were filled with both air and water made into a makeshift chair with big logs we found or cut from trees around.
I put everything out cup wise and plates for the cake. I got a cheesecake for me and a strawberry cheesecake for him. It was freezing and it was fixing to be five so me, (y/n), and (b/n) went to the top of the cliff.
In the distance we could hear Levi's complaining and hanji's yelling I smiled at getting to see her again.
It wasn't long till we saw them "surprise!!!" All three of us yelled in sync. "Ohmygod (B/F) (Y/N)!!!!" Hanji yelled tackling us. "Shorty was so mad when you left!!" She yelled in (y/n)'s face. I laughed pushing her off us and standing dusting myself off.
"Happy early birthday Levi and merry early Christmas to the rest of you!!" Me and (y/n) yelled smiling. I walked over to Armin who was patiently waiting. "Hey Armin" he looked at me "hey (b/f) u-um happy birthday" I smiled "thanks" he looked away "I have a present for you but I left it at hq" I giggled "I have a present for you too!!" I said enthusiastically.
"Well this isn't all come my children and lover" (y/n) said I laughed and grabbed Armins hand pulling him ahead. I jumped off the cliff landing softly waiting for everyone else.
Armin was right behind me I ended up not doing the zip line idea because the cliff wasn't as tall as I had thought. "Wow (b/f) this is good" I smiled at him "of corse it is! You did amazing with the lights!!" I said lightly squeezing his hand.
LEVI'S P.O.V
I was surprised at what I saw there were lights hung up weaved through trees and what I'm guessing is going to be bonfire with seats all around. "Tch why are those two seats bigger than the rest" I asked (y/n) who was holding my hand looking proudly her work.
"You and (b/f) of corse!" I rolled my eyes that brat is too much for me. I let out a 'Tch' and walked to one of the big chairs running my finger across to make sure it's clean, which it was, and sat down. "Do you like it?" (Y/n) asked "yea you did pretty good brat" I let out a small smile and she smiled back to me.
"OKAY sit everyone while I get the cake and drinks" (y/n)'s brother yelled out and ran off to a small table full of shit I don't care about.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I looked over to (b/f) seeing her practically running after (b/n) leaving Armin behind.
She came back empty handed and depressed as (b/n) came out with the whole cake walking to (b/f). Her face lit up as he began singing happy birthday everyone joining in with the exception of Levi.
She childishly blew out the candles and (b/n) passed her a knife to cut the cake with. I pulled out my phone snapping a picture of her mid-slice with a huge smile on her face.
"No pictures" she said looking at me I just laughed it off. "Dig in everyone!! I'll get the drinks" she said passing Armin his and her plates running off. (B/n) chased after her "no (b/f) you're not supposed to do anything it's your birthday!" She ended up winning and poring everyone a drink.

It wasent long after that when Riener and Berthrold came over, I dont know what happned after that, I remember hearing (b/f) yelling for me to move, but she was cut off by her own scream, I felt the pain but I couldnt react.

I woke up in a hospital, (B/f) next to me in a chair, "(b/f)/" I asked hearing my voice crack, she stood up sushing me, her face was full of tears as she put a finger to my mouth