Chapter 21

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

I woke up to (b/f) listing to some weird arse song I groaned and threw a pillow at her "shut that wrechet music off before I do it for you" she turned her music down "good morning to you too mrs.Grumpy gills" she said brushing her hair I rolled out of bed and found something comfy but cute to wear for the day "guess what~" I looked over at her "hm?" "We're telling hanji today~" my face dropped "correction you're telling her not me she's about as annoying as you when your trynna' make it 'lit'" I say closing the door to our rooms and changing my clothes then opening it back up she looked like I just told her a titan killed it's self "oh wow now I'm comparing you to Hanji" I say facepalming "oh pfft, no.. I'm not" she said poping her hip out holding a finger up "tell me, are you scared of levi-kun" I ask leaning in a little "of corse not!" I raised an eyebrow "prove it" she snapped her head twords me "haven't I already proved this?" I shook my head she rolled her eyes "what is your meleficent ider" "I don't think that makes sense" she fliped her hair "it makes all the sense" "and to think your a genius" I say under my breath "hey-" "ANYWAYS! I want you to do something so unthinkable.... anyone who even thinks about this pisses themselfs" she rolled her eyes "bring it tally" I rolled my eyes "trash his office" her eyes widened "no, are you crazy what am I suppose to do how am I supposed to do that?!" "I don't know throw papers everywhere um.. poor tea on his floor" she giggled "will you do it with me~"
I felt my eyes widen "nope, no. Never, do I look like I wanna visit an undertaker anytime soon?!" "I'll let you read the next attack on titan manga before I do~" I cocked a smile at her damn she knew how to get me. "Fiine BUT IF WE GET CAUGHT ITS ON YOU!!" she nodded "yea yea I get it every man for themself I'ma go ask someone to keep him busy oh I can get hanji to do it ye~"
~time skip~
(B/F)'S P.O.V
I walked around till I found hanji I ran and tackled her "HANJI~" She let out a yelp then saw me "oh hey (b/f)-chan~ is this gonna be the talk where you tell me you deepest secret~" she said rubbing her hands together with a glare in her glasses 'so thats how I look hm' "not yet Hanji-be I need a favor before I can trust you with this" she nodded franticaly "anything" I smirked "I need you to keep raviloi busy for the next like two hours" her smile faltered alittle "thats all? Thank the walls I thought you were going to make me do soemthing horrid" I perked up a little "oh and I need my ship of you and erwin to become a canon already" her face dropped "I'm not betraying you like that!" I hit her in her head "yes you are not levi is top priority make sure if it fails We get a heads up pwees" I say attemping to make a puppy face "okay okay I could never say no to that ugly face~" "hey!~" I say in a whiney tone "just kidding shorty" I flicked her in the throught "I'm like two inches shorter than you child" she just laughed it off and skippied off to ravioli's office I ran back tot he room where (y/n) was waiting for me.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
As I started on chapter 81 in the manga (b/f) busted through "okay our distraction is in progress pack it up and change all black" she said sneaking like an idiot to our closet pulling out black leggings and a black shirt that said 'smooth criminal' on the front I rolled my eyes getting a black tank top and some leggings also.
Just as I was done dressing (b/f) came out with a duffle bag and manuvering gear on her I rased an eyebrow seeing her beanie that said 'mrs.steal your shit' I swear sometimes this child "okay you ready lets go she opened the door and looked in the hall making sure it was clear then darted off me following the idiot I call my best friend.
We made it to levi's office in no time (b/f) knocked and when she didn't get a response she tryed opeing it but it was locked "I feared this was gonna happen" she turned around doing a stupid pose "thats why this smooth criminal is always prepared" she threw the duffle bag at me and ran to the closest window jumping through and dissapering moments after that levi's office door was opened her pulling me in and closing then locking it.
She walked around at first taking in the cleanliness then checked his room nothing then she turned around "lets do this go mess up his bead while I get the soda infront of the door"she said with a glare in her glasses I handed her the duffle bag and ran to the room jumping on levis bed diving face first and enjoying the smell before messing it up completely "what next " I ask in the door "his drawers mess the clothes up but don't leave them open" she says while disorganizing his desk then pulling silly string out of the bag spraying it all over the area of his couch then she drew a poorly drawn picture of a short person reaching up to get something high on their tiptoes and labled it 'levi' with an arrow pointing at the guy I giggled then we heard a voice down the hall.
"Leave me alone shitty glasses I have work" we both looked eachother in the eyes we packed the dufflebag not leaving a trace behind as we heard the footsteps growing closer (b/f) ran to the open window (idk if it openes or not but w.e) "come here hold onto me amd don't let go" she said in a hushed voice I shook my head "really levi!" I heard hanji yell through the door.
(B/f) pulled me into a hug like embrace and jumped through the window closing it as soon as the door opened I could see hanji's eyes widen but levi was still looked at her thats all I saw till we landed and (b/f) grabbed the duffle bag and my wrist running from the voice of an extrealy feuming levi.
"Oh my god we almost got caught what the hell?!" She laughed and continued running at full speed to the forest we glanced behind us to see the building growing smaller and smaller she finnaly stopped... we were at the hot spring we had found before she threw me my swimsuit and started taking her shirt off "What are you-" I stopped seeing she already had her swimsuit on I rolled my eyes "I brought a curtain thing for you to dress behind since you aren't as prepared as me... the sm-" I cut her off by walking away getting changed I walked back over to see her floating in the water totally relaxed I smirked 'now's my chance'
I ran over to her and jumped right on her earning a verry manly yelp and her going under water she came back up just as fast "ohmyfreckledjesus" she said all together I laughed loudly and hit my knee imitading her "thats a real knee slaper" I say with a twang in my voice she just laughed at that "so why are we out here exactly and why did you have your bathing suit on?" I ask sitting on a flat rock I helped her on the rock and she sat across from me looking at the sunset "because I knew hanji wouldn't have gotten us the full 2 hours and I didn't wanna be there for levi's breakdown I don't like cleaning my own mess and I'm the go to person for that" she said refurring to the 'prank' we pulled I laughed and patted her head like an older sister "now I see why you're considered a genius ya kno' you should work for L" I say giggleing like an idiot she smiled a crooked smile "I agree" she got up and checked her phone "we should head back it's been a while" I nodded
"Gimmie my clothes" she looked at me like I commited a crime "We can't wear that back we'd get caught for sure" I rolled my eyes "did you bring anyother clothes for us "she smiled and handed me a pair of shorts and a long whige polo shirt and she wore shorts with a hoddie and we walked back it was dark by the time we got there we came through the back and dropped the duffle bag and (b/f)'s 3dmg in the room and headed to the kitchen to get some bread.
As I walked in I saw levi at a table looking down at something drinking tea I glanced at (b/f) as he looked up at us she continued walking holing in a laugh as I got to the spot she was in I could see what he was looking at, it was the picture (b/f) drew before we left.
"Was it you who did this (y/n)" he said cocking his eyebrow up looking over to see (b/f)'s reaction she just ate some bread handing me a pice "tch no" she smirked I started walking away "then it was (b/f)" I heard him say I glanced at her to see him holding her wrist I could see the realization of his strength in her eyes as he squeezed her wrist "If you don't get you filthy diseased hand off me I'm gonna punch you in the throught" I heard her say 'oh lord she's a gonner she can't handle that shorty!!" She snached her arm out of his grip.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
As (y/n) went to continue walking I felt a tug on my wrist "then it was (b/f)" I heard the short one say I could feel the strength of him and suddenly I regretted the picture I thought of something quick to say that would annoy him "if you don't get your filthy desiesed hands off me I'm gonna punch you in the throught" I said I felt his abnormally clean hand spin me around he squeezed it harder "was it you?" He said in a threatening tone "tch, no it wasen't raviloi, me and (y/n) have been swimming all day is there a problem?" He looked me in the eye for a long moment "prove it." He said I rolled my eyes and turned to see (y/n) long gone I growled a little "I don't think I need to prove anything to you" I say steping closer looking down at him "are you trying to intimidate me" he asked looking up twords me "you're not much taller than me maybe two inches he said getting angrier by the moment I rolled my eyes and lifted my hoodie revealing my black one pice I decided to wear today "tch what's that supposed to be" he said looking at my bathing suit.
"It's called a swimsuit baka" I say putting my hoodie down "tch whatever I know you did it (b/f)" I rolled my eyes "how" he rolled his silver eyes and huffed "am I gonna have to get this out of you forcefully" he asked "you will never get the chance to 'get anything out of me forcefully child" I said slight shock was in his eyes "tch thats not ladylike at all" he said rolling his eyes "whoever said I was ladylike?" I said with a little sass 'officaly have reached the point of no return' I thought to myself 'wasen't prepared for this' I thought I glanced back over at him and he was talking "-so just tell me if you did" I rolled my eyes for the billionth time "You're not getting it outta me fam" I said I could tell he was fed up.
He grabbed my arm and threw me beehind himself I barley caught myself on my knee "thats gonna leave a bruse" I mumble to myself he turned around and I stood up "your reflexes are pretty good I'd have to admit" "you're stronger than I'd expected" I say nodding "tch whats that supposed to mean?" He said quite rudly mite I add "well I weigh more that you shorty" he rolled his eyes "didn't feel like it"
I almost smiled at him "ya kno' what, respect" I say going in for a high-five he looked at my hand "your supposed to hit my hand with your hand making a cl-" "I know what a high-five is brat" he said I offered my hand again and he rolled his eyes and hit it rather harshly "any who yea t'was me whom messed your office up" I said falling back before he could swing at me "seriously"
He said his face deadpaning (if thats possible) he went at me "whoa whoa hey wait I have a proposition" he stopped and looked at me on the floor "tch what is it" I smiled at him "I'll give you some more of (y/n)'s cleaning supplys his eyebrow raised
"I have my own cleaning supplys"

I rolled my eyes "mines is better"

"How so"

"It has the power to clean anything and I'll give you two diffrent scents"
I said adding a cherry on top he sat there thinking for a moment "tch fine" I smirked at him "follow mwah" I said walking to the dance room I buit that's where she keeps her bleach I walked in and levi followed and his face looked suprised for a moment before going stoitc again.
"Tch what's this room I've never seen it before" I brought back the lemon scented bleach and fresh lennon amd handed them to him he looked kinda sceptical "smell them" I said taking them and opening one amd letting him smell repeating the prosses with the other "deal" he said taking them I put my arm on his sholder "Nice doin' buissness with you I'm gonna head back to bed now night" I said pushing him out of the room and locking it "wait, I want to talk to you about (y/n)" I smiled "oh no no no your telling her on your own just know she likes fried chiken and chocolate" he rolled his eyes "how's that supposed to help and what the hell is fried chicken" I rolled my eyes "nothing just tell her how you feel before yeager does fam" I say before walking away "tch whatever brat"
When I made it back to the room (y/n) was sitting on her bed reading the aot manga as soon as I walked in she slammed the book shut and sat up straight wiping her eye "everything good (y/n)?" I ask walking over to her she nodded "y-yea just felt bad for Erwin haha~" sje said looking at me pitifully "did something happen I should know about is everything okay with your brother and what not?" I ask paying attention closely.
"Yes everything's fine I was just reminiscing on the commanders arm eh" she said "*yawn* I'm kinda tired lets call it a night (b/f) she said hugging me and turning out the light and laying down "what's with the hug?" She shrugged "I don't know i'm probably tired night" and with that it was quiet I shrugged it off and went to bed with a nervous feeling in my stomach.