Chapter 12

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I went to greet everyone and (b/f) stayed behind to set up we cooked most of everything last night now she's finnishing it and putting it together the welcome sign she made is up and ready saying "
'Thank you for your bravery' hopefully nobody's too depressed.
I sat on my horse as the gates opened everyone started throwing insults and complaing by the time levi and erwin came I jumped off my hourse theres a chance gunthers alive but I all ready know he's not i'm just hopefull as levi rode up I looked arround "did they make it?" I asked sympathy in my eyes "no." I nodded I texted (b/f)
'Hey their depressed tea first'
...
'Okay are yall comming?'
I looked up
'No you've got time'
...
'Okay thnks'

I put my phone back before anyone saw me I walked back to my horse and looked arround saw everyone being greeted the people who didn't make it's families crying I turned around and started trotting back to base next to levi
'Comming'She read it .
(B/F)'S P.O.V
I read the message and started setting up I have about half an hour at the most so I'm rushing I was re-heating the tea waiting then I heard the horses and I walked outside and wore a smile seeing eveyones heads lift and smile a little I waved at (y/n), levi ,and erwin.
Everyone was walking into the dining hall and their eyes widend there was a nice and hot cup of tea to drink and dinner waiting to be picked up at the lines everyone came and got a plate.
I sat down with mine at the tabel with the supiriors "wow (b/f) this is amazing" everyone said "(y/n) did alot" I said smiling they all thanked her too and alot of people wern't as depressed anymore, for now.
I looked at levi "how's the food levi?" Everyone got a little quiet at the table "tch you brats did pretty damn good" I smirked "thaks fam" he looked at me like I was autistic "what does fam mean?" Erwin asked I giggled a little "kinda like, um, I don't know how to explain it like it's what you call a frend that's like family ya know?" I tilted my head he noded "tch you consider me like family and you've only known me for about a month?" I nodded "me and (y/n) consider all of you to be family" she nodded her head I looked at levi "would you say you felt the same?" He looked at (y/n) then at me and back at her "tch I don't know if I can trust you yet" I rolled my eyes "whatever you will soon enough" I said smirking then I looked at erwin,
"Would you say we're like that to you" I ask looking at his reaction he stared into my eyes then looked at (y/n) then than me, her, me "yes, I'm almost certain I can trust my life in your hands" I smiled again "I have been wandering when are your birthdays" he asked me and (y/n) I glanced over "mines December 24th" "mines may 27th" (y/n) said after me. Levi looked at me but before he spoke I interrupted "Isn't yours the 25th" I rasied an eyebrow "so this year we're having a party that lasts about 48 hours..." I smiled at him.
I abruptly stood up "oh I almost forgot we're done with the things I want to show you Erwin I said and grabbed his wrist pulling him to our room since we moved them.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
As (b/f) dragged Erwin and hanji fangirled in the back I smiled and grabed levi's wrist out of eximent and pulled him following the two infrunt of me.
"Tada~" me and (b/f) say at the same time Erwins eyes widened a little but levi's dropped "The new and improved 3Dmg it has triple the room for gas, it's almost indestructible made out of titanium blades sharp enough to cut through a branch of a tree easier to maneuver, longer cabels and a srtonger clutch easy grip, and more~" (b/f) said in an infomercial voice then looked at me "and you, levi... got a~ new! mooop-" "what" I gave him a warning look "it sprays something called bleach and lemon sented cleaner, it's like a-" " your kidding" I looked at him "levi quit being ungrateful~" he rolled his eyes "tch erwin got a new 3Dmg and I get a mop" I rolled my eyes and put it on the floor "test it out" he looked at me then the mop and grabed it then walked to the hall and tryed it his eyes widened little and I giggled (b/f) came up behind me, "you gonna tell him?" "Give this time to settle" he turned arround "thank you" and with that he started walking off "wait!" I yelled he turned arround "thaaats nooot alll you have~" his looked like a kid.
(B/f) handed me his " you also have a new 3Dmg!!" He walked back up to me and next thing I knew I was in a hug "um are you okay" I asked this is extremely out of charecter of him it's weird "I don't know.." I looked behind me to see that both (b/f) and Erwin were... gone?
"Did you see where (b/f) and erwin went?" Levi pointed to the closed door of her room oh god I walked over to the door and swung it open (b/f) and erwin we're eating a pice of cake on her bed waching a movie with headphones in their ear's I pulled one out of (b/f)'s ear and she looked over "when did you tell him?!" I whisper yell "it's kind of a long story" "why now?!" She glanced at me "I'll explain later" after that I walked out "wait (y/n)!" "Yea" "you can't tell levi Erwin kinda knew" I nodded and left "well there just talking she's probably about to confess' " I say that part in a mumble and giggle stopping in frunt of my door"well I'm gonna go to bed night" he to looked at me "goodnight" then he was gone off to his office.