Chapter 26

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
Last night was interesting to say the least. today I was woken up by Levi gently shaking me "hey (y/n) wake up" I opened an eye and sat up looking around "my gosh what time is it?" He looked at his clock "tch almost 7" I looked at him with a confused face "why would you wake me up this early" I asked with a fake hurt in my voice "tch I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye and asking if you wanted to come" I stared at him "I think that's the most you've ever said in one sentence" he rolled his eyes "do you brat" I shook my head "I'm going back to sleep" I said laying down and stretching my tired body "tch fine bye" I felt a kiss on my head then the door was closed and I was sound asleep.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
I woke up to my alarm on my phone I screamed waking up Armin "w-what are you okay?!" He asked I was sitting next to my now off alarm holding my chest "that's why (y/n) wanted to set the alarm" he looked at me "my alarm scared me it was by my ear and.. Yea" he nodded slowly I got up and started getting clothes but remembered having to meet with that hobbit "hey Armin could you check the time on my phone?" "Yea,it's 6:50"
My eyes widened as I started running around getting the clothes I wore for working out which was some Adidas pants and sports bra with a large white shirt over it. I looked around and saw Armin no where 'he probably got weird and left' so I started changing I had taken my shirt off replacing my bra with the sports one and then the white shirt as I had taken off my pants Armin was suddenly infront of me blushing "ah!-oh geez Armin you scared me heh let me know next time" I said laughing a little he covered his eyes "I'm s-s sorry" he said while turning around I laughed at him and put the pants on the turned him around uncovering his eyes "it's good you couldn't see anything it's my fault" I say smiling at him he wouldn't look at me I guess he was embarrassed "hey really it's alright look at me" he looked at me and I smiled he smiled back at me the I looked at my phone seeing it was 6:58 I jumped "damnit I'm late!" I started to run and Armin stared at me I stopped "you can come if you'd like but you mite die heh, just kidding but just ill be back see you at lunch bye!" Then I continued running I sped up as I saw the door already open I got there and stopped it of breath "sorry if I'm late shorty I got distracted" I was met with being flipped onto my back "tch better not happen again" I stood up rubbing my back "yep okay what are we doing" he looked over to me "how is your upper body strength" I nodded "horrible" he huffed "show me, do a pull up" "good luck to me" I walked up to a bar used for pull ups and I attempted to do it.
A few years ago I could have done it but now I'm not sure. I put my hands on the bar lifting my body and struggled some before doing a pull up. I went back down and struggled once agin to get back up then I let go. "See horrible" he just looked at me for a moment "how long can you run" I laughed "maybe a minute" he looked at me to see if I was joking "I'm not in shape" he nodded and started walking outside 'damnit now I gotta run' he stopped at the track area "run a lap" I rolled my eyes before starting to run I got tired half way but continued.
I stopped once I got back to him "you won't last a minute out there running like that from now on you'll run five laps in the morning ten laps in the midday then fifteen laps before bed everyday" My eyes widened "rip (b/f)" he wasn't done there though "you'll also need to work on your strength so I want twenty pull-ups after your morning lap thirty after midday and fifty after your night laps" I fell to the ground "I'll die!!" He shrugged "if you don't then you'll die out there too" I got up and folded my arms over my chest like a child "let me see you stomach" "what no hoe" if looks could kill I'd be a dead man "what did you say"
My eyes widened "here" I said lifting my shirt he looked at it then poked my tummy "hey no touching" he rolled his eyes "I want you to have abs so you'll need to work on that too" I felt like dieing "go do your other laps and then we'll go to do the pull ups and what not" I huffed and continued.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I got up about an hour later and went to the room I took a nice long shower and watched a movie till lunch time I was about to leave when I heard a thud outside the door I opened it to see (b/f) on the floor a sweaty mess she looked up "water hoe~" I got her some water and helped her up she sat in her chair "damn (b/f) he fucked you up" she nodded downing the whole bottle of water "It only gets worse" "how" she pulled out a notebook and handed it to me.
As I looked through I realized this is everything she has to do everyday and it just kept getting higher "oh lord rip (b/f)" she nodded "I said the same thing" I walked to the closet "here take a shower and what not"
She shook her head standing "I'm not done I still have more it's just my lunch brake I was gonna get some apples" I nodded and grabbed a few apples tossing them over. "Okay let's go" she said walking to the dinning hall I followed behind her with a soup.
We got there me going to the kitchen her taking the new water bottle and apples to the 104th table. After my soup was finished I walked to go sit with (b/f).
"Hey guys" I say while sitting down the nodded "so what happened to (b/f)" Connie asked she was asleep on her hand. "The corp made her work out all morning" everyone laughed a little but stopped as Levi sat next to me "tch why's everyone stop laughing" I pointed to (b/f) "tch filthy" Levi leaned past me and knocked her hand from under her head and she fell.
"Staaap" she said as she sat back up she looked over to see Levi "man can't I get a break from your death glare hammie" she said cuddling into Armins lap putting her feet into our laps. I looked over to Levi smiling and his eye was twitching I nudged him a little "let it slide you've practically killed her" he rolled his eyes and pushed her feet off his lap bending her legs. "Tch are you done eating brat" Levi asked the almost dead she sat up and grabbed an apple and started eating.
Everyone was finished as went back to training including (b/f) she offered for me to join but I'm not ready to die so I declined. Now here I am sitting in my dance room waiting for something to do Ingot up and put on some random song stretching and rolling around like an idiot.
After a while and I mean hours of reading mangas and what not, dancing, and a small nap it was dinner time so I went to the dinning hall making me and (b/f) a small fruit salad I got her some bread too along with a cold water bottle I sat down across from Armin and slid him the the things I made her "put these next to you for (b/f)" he nodded and (b/f) came running in looking sweaty "why are you sweating it's almost December" I asked once she sat down "these for me" she asked pointing I nodded at her and she downed half the water.
Levi came next and sat next to me looking like he didn't break a sweat. (B/f) was staring at him like he beat her or something. I laughed and started eating my fruit so did (b/f) dinner passed fast and I went back to the room with (b/f).
I sat on my bed putting on Pocahontas (b/f) was done doing the laps and what not and was showering so I'm setting up. I got some chocolate and some chips and set it down as she walked out.
"Movie?" I asked and she nodded "duh" she plopped on my bed "wouldn't kill me" she said eating a pice of the chocolate "so how are you not dead" she sook her head and laughed "I honestly don't know but I'll tell you what I've never been flipped over so many times" I looked at her "what" I asked laughing "anytime I called him hoe, hammie, or if I did something wrong,if tried to stop, man I was flipped over so many times I feel like my uvula is in my stomach!!" I busted out laughing.
"Your uvula is in your throat hoe!" I said while chopping her head "damnit why~" she asked getting in the corner of my bed "your just like him" she said with her head I between her knees I shook my head "go to sleep" she snapped her head up "now your gonna kill me" I kicked her off my bed and flipped onto my stomach. She got up and went to her bed like a child and I laughed. "Goodnight (b/f)" I yelled "night (y/n)" she yelled back then I was asleep.