Chapter 32

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I was awoken to viscous shaking and tears on my face "(y-y/n) get up we need to leave" I opened my eyes to see (b/f) and (b/n) standing above me and Levi no where in sight.
"What the hell guys what do you need?" They looked at each other "we need to go home" (b/n) said my face deadpanned "why what happened" I asked standing up. "It's mom" (b/n) said I rolled my eyes "what about her is she forcing us home for Christmas?" I said scoffing. He shook his head "she was in an accident" I looked him in the eye "I don't have time for this (b/n) and (b/f)" (b/f) rolled her eyes and held up (b/n)'s phone showing a picture of what looked like could be my mom on a hospital bed with a lot of shit connected to her. "Oh my god" I looked at (b/f) and (b/n) "what the hell happened" they looked down "We don't know dad won't answer the phone nether will (other/sibling)" I looked down "okay let's go then." They nodded and we went to our room (b/f) wrote a note and got her suitcase. "Okay let's go" we nodded and left (b/f) slid a note under Armins door and Levi's door then we went off to get back to our world.

We're in (b/f)'s apartment apparently I'm living with her or something