Chapter 15

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I was getting some water when hanji stopped me, "hey (y/n) have you seen (b/f)? Nobody has seen her I wanted to talk with her" I nodded "she's in our room right now but I wouldn't inturrupt her and the Cammander's talk" I said with a wink.
Her face faltered I tilted my head "You knew he liked her?" She nodded And I know that a littl-" "Oi shitty glasses can I see you over here" levi yelled across the room "well I'll see you later (y/n)-chan~" "bye.. I guess?" She ran off and I continued to the kitchen to get a little water but I realized it only gave us faucet water... gross.
I walked back to the room to get my speaker, phone and dance clothes when I opened the door I could hear (b/f) and Erwin's conversation "oh I just came to check on you your face was really red earlier" she looked over at me 'damnit cover blown' "one second" she followed me into the hall, (and well you know what happend) so I went back to the room (b/f) and hanji made for me and picked my favorite song 'dangerous women' by Ariana Grande.
I was dancing not really bothering to turn my music down totally forgetting where I was.
BERTHOLD'S P.O.V
I was walking down a hall on my way to me and Riner's room when I heard I think it was music it was loud and really high pitched I followed the 'music' to a door and peeked in, bad idea the women who's said to be higher ranked than the commander I think her name was (y/n) riener was talking non stop about her and the other.
I was both confused and entertained I closed the door and went on walking 'maybe i'll talk to her about tyat tomarow, or just tell riner.'
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I danced for a couple of songs but I really needed a shower so I stopped and started heading back to the room as I walked in I heard erwins voice "you know (b/f) your beautiful" then it was silent I grabbed my phone and pulled up the camera and took a photo of them kissing erwin was on (b/f) and his hands were snaking up to her back her hands on his chest I almost let out a squeel she saw me and freaked I walked to her desk and got my clothes then went to The shower while they continued talking when I got out erwin was gone "oh~ you get that" I said fist bumped the air and winking she just said whatever and we went to bed
I was awoken to (b/f) singing loudly "I got bills I gotta pay.. so ima work work work everyday.." I laughed a little she looked cute today in a simple pair of shorts and tank top with the little scouting legion jaket? She turned to me." Morning oh, hanji came with two jakets in our sizes she said we should start wearing them just in case does this look fine?" I nodded she slid on some sneakers I put on some tan jeggins and a black tank top and the jacket with some snadles, sneakers aren't my thing...
"You ready to go?" (B/f) asked tossing me an apple getting one for her too I nodded amd we both headed out "so, you and Erwin" I broke the scilence wiggling my eyebrows.
She glanced over at me getting kinda nervous "yea you were right last night" she said a little quietly I glanced at her we walked into the dining hall and got some bread to go with our apples then sat down at the superiors table hanji sat down next to me and smiled "anything new girls" hanji said staring (b/f) down like she was a titan (b/f) smiled
"no not really how about you?" Hanji's head snapped to her figure "liiieeessss" (b/f)'s face started heating up just then Erwin and levi sat at the table hanji being crazy continued "something happned last night between you and Erwin! I can smell it"
Erwin looked at (b/f) and she looked at him he nodded she looked down "haha!! I knew it!!" She yelled "tch shut the hell up hanji your in my ear" levi said "oh levi I almost forgot could I talk to you later?" Erwin asked "tch about what" I looked at erwin and his eyes shifted to (b/f) then me and levi rolled his eyes "yea I'll be there later" he nodded and ate the rest of his breakfast "we have another expidition coming up" erwin said and (b/f) looked up "what for?" He shook his head It's nothing big were just going to look for the titans maiting spot in the tree area.
She nodded and looked at me I guess this is my que "how long do you suppose you'd be gone?" Levi looked over "maybe two days a week at the most" I nodded "hey (b/f) can I talk to you for a sec?" She nodded and got up we both walked outside "what's up with the depressed look?" She looked over "I just remembered we have family" i looked at her confused.
"Yea so.." she looked away "our family needs us" I tilted my head "my family doesn't need me?" She looked around to see if anyone was waching "at first I thought I we couldn't contact people from our 'era' but earlier I got a message from your brother (b/n).. he said that some thing's happening over there." My eyes widened "what's happening?!" She looked up "Our family and friends are forgetting us" "I don't belive you" she pulled out her phone and showed me the messages "how come he remembers us?" She shrugged "I'm not sure but he wants to come here" I shook my head "No." "He may be our only hope of going home!" I sat thinking... 'I could use more supply's and he can just live in the village... he can be a back story "fine but he needs to go back whenever we do" she nodded "i'll make everything happen and give him the list of supply's we need and what not" I nodded "let's go back everyone's probably wondering what's going on." She nodded and we headed back in.