Chapter 25

(B/F)'S P.O.V
I woke up this morning felling arms around my waste I turned around to see who it was 'oh yea I forgot' I slid out of bed making sure I didn't wake armin up and walked to get me clothes just as (y/n) walked in.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I woke up felling arms around me, memories from last night flooded my mind as levi sat up behind me "morning brat" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close and kissing my neck "morning shorty" I said innocently "tch not you too" I giggled and got up putting my clothes from yesterday "I have to go (b/f)'s probably worried" I say he stood up getting dressed.
"tch she doesn't seem to worry about you too much" he says I rolled my eyes "she just has a weird way of showing it" I say with a closed eyes smile "I'm gonna go now" I said while I run out of the room. I sped walked to the room and when I got there (b/f) was already up getting some clothes.
"Morning (b/f)" I said walking up to her "sup" She smiled at me walking to her bed and rocking someone "hey armin you gotta get up" she said I widened my eyes and smiled "oh.." she looked at me and laughed.
"No, no we didn't" she said as armin sat up "didn't what?" He said in a sleepy voice (b/f) shook her head blushing a little "N-nothing Armin it's 7:00 I forgot to wake you sorry" she said, he stood up "n-no it's good uh, sorry a-about last night" he said scratching his neck "it's good, here." she said handing him the shirt "oh thank you" he said and he walked to the bathroom.
"What was he doing in your bed?" I asked "oh we wached a scary movie and he was scared to sleep by himself" she said shrugging I looked at her for a moment "yea shure." I say playfully as Armin walks out (b/f) walked over to her fruit basket and got a couple apples and gave one to me and armin then got her things and went to the restroom to change she came back a minute later dressed "so we gonna go to breakfast or what?" I nodded at her and armin did too "lets go~" she said linking arms with me and armin running to the dinning hall as we got there she grabbed some bread and started eating her apple with it.
We sat at the 104th's table today, "hey armin, where were you last night?" Eren asked as we sat down (b/f) smiled "he spent the night in our room" his head snapped to armin "what did you do to get that?!" Everyone laughed at his face but then stopped me and (b/f) were the only ones laughing but we stopped too.
"Tch" I turned arround to see levi standing there looking at me "is everything okay?" I asked as (b/f) stiffled a laugh "tch something funny (bf/ln) "Cover your neck both of you hehe" she said pointing to our necks I felt my face heat up and I made my hair cover the marks levi left on me last night "tch (y/n) come sit with me" he said rolling his eyes and covering them with his cravet I smiled and got up "okay daddy" I said under my breth loud enough for him to hear and I swear I saw his face heat up.
~time skip~
'Did she really just say that?!' I thought to myself feeling a little disturbed "yes I need to get into shape I wanna go on an expidition!" I hit the back of her head "what the hell (b/f)?! You could freaking die!!" She just looked at me "I have a theory" I just stared at her.
"No. Your not going" I finnaly said she looked away then back at me "what if I stay with levi?" I shook my head "no if you die what am I gonna do?!" I ask starting to get misty eyed 'fml my period's comming' she looked down "just listen to my theroy" I rolled my misty eyes "you have one minute" she rolled her eyes "we're not from the anime so the titans mite not notice us!" I starred at her like she was autistic "they noticed you when you were doing expirements with hanji!" She shook her head "they paid attention to hanji" I rolled my eyes "I'll talk to levi about this, but you need to get into better shape!" She nodded and ran off like a child 'I hope he says no' I thought as I walked off to find levi.
"Levi! Levi!" I yell running to catch up to him he turned around "tch what I have paperwork" I rolled my eyes "I need a HUGE favor" I say as I make horrible puppy dog eyes "tch what is it" he asked as we arrived at his office. He opened the door and I walked in and fell onto his couch "(b/f) wants to go on an expidition" his head snapped to my direction "is she suicidal or something" I shrugged my sholders "I don't know but could you please watch out for her?" I ask pulling out the water works he shook his head "please I know I'm not gonna be able to change her mind! She's my best friend please" I ask starting to cry.
He stood up and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug "tch fine brat just stop crying" I stopped and jumped onto him hugging his neck "thank you" "tch yea don't mention it" I stood up "I'll make sure she's in shape for it" I said hintfully he rolled his eyes "I'll make her wish she didn't ask to be trained" I giggled "she didn't It's just my way at getti g back at her" I say with a grin on my face he chuckled at my comment and I blushed.
"You should laugh more" and with that I was off to find that brat but before I got out of reach he pulled my wrist and kissed me "tell her to be at the traning ground 9 am sharp" I nodded then I was off running to the last place I saw her.

"(B/F)! (B/F)~" I yell as I look around for her I saw her talking to Connie telling him to ask Sasha out "c'mon Connie I'll even give you some chocolate so she'll say yes!" (B/f) said bouncing on her feet I walked over to them just as Connie surrendered "fine but if she says no you have to ask whoever I tell you to go out" she nodded "okay (b/f) lets go before you sell your soul" I said as I pulled her away from the 'Latin' child "awe your no fun I'd totally summon Sebastian just to blaze him!" I rolled my eyes smiling at the weird girl.
"Anywho Levi said you can be in his squad" her eyes lit up "yass point me!" I smirked "he wants to see you 7am sharp so he can train you and get you fit" she stopped walking with a horrified face "no" I smiled at her "yes." She fell down "I'd rather fight Gara on the beach!" She said "To the death!!" I pulled her up "c'mon we need to ask Erwin how much time we got" she nodded and started jogging to Erwin's office.
When we got there I knocked on the door we heard a come in so I opened the door to see Erwin doing paperwork.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
Me and (y/n) walked in sitting in front of Erwin "I want to talk to you about something" he looked up interested "yes I'm listening" I leaned a little more in "I wanna go on an expidition" he stared at me for a little while "I don't have time for jokes like this" I sat back feeling kinda hurt "I'm serious I want to go and I need to be with Levi" he sat there for a moment "why do you want to go" I shrugged "to help humanity" I felt (y/n) roll her eyes "on the walls she thinks she can help with the Titans" he looked at me "then shouldn't you be with hanji" I rolled my eyes "mom over here won't let me go unless she knows I'm safe" he nodded "I guess it wouldn't hurt" he looked over to (y/n) "but there's no guarantee she will live" I nodded "it's fine" I could feel (y/n) stiffen at his words "how long till the next expedition" he looked through some papers "about two weeks" I nodded "thank you we'll be going now" we stood and left.
It was now dinner time and me and (y/n) are sitting with the superiors talking and joking around "so I'm going on the next expedition with y'all" I randomly blurted out Levi nodded and hanji snapped her head over to me "really" I nodded she jumped up and tackled me into a hug "you should be with me and my squad!!" She said yelling in my ear "can't I'm in Levi's" she looked sad for a moment the smiled again "okay next time" then she got up and went back to her seat I got up and sat back down "thanks for the help everyone else" I said sarcastically "your welcome" (y/n) responded I rolled my eyes smiling.
Other than that dinner was boring and (y/n) is spending the night with Levi again so here I am sitting on my bed bored I looked around for something to do but to my avail nothing.
I got up and slipped on some sandals and walked out my room. I was walking for a little till I came to the door that led outside I walked outside and wandered around till I saw an outline of a small body (chicks with dicks) I walked over to the person and sat down.
It was Armin not to my surprise "hey" I said faintly looking up at the stars it really was pretty he was still looking at me "hey (b/f)" I laid back onto the grass "it really is pretty isn't it?" He asked so calmly resting on his hands "it's amazing" I said he looked over "is it like this back at your home?" He asked almost whispering I looked at him and pulled an arm from under him he laid on his back and I looked back to the sky. It was, indescribable not like home at all "it's not like home at all" I finally respond studying it calmly he looked over "could you describe it" I nodded and closed my eyes picturing it "it's a dark like, black and you always see the moon" he nodded "the stars" I looked at him his eyes were closed "sometimes you can't see them but when you can, it's like glitter only bright and there scattered out everywhere also..." He nodded and opened his eyes to look over to me "why are you out this late" He asked I shrugged "I don't know I was bored" he nodded and sat up so I did too "do you want to watch a movie again" I nodded "sure, but not horror" I said laughing "yea, sorry about that again" he said scratching his neck. I shook my head "no it's fine I enjoyed it" I said laughing a little he smiled "yea me too"
I looked over to him and hugged him he hugged back squeezing me a little "are you okay?" He asked I nodded pulling away "I just wanted to hug you" I said smiling I grabbed his hand and ran off "let's watch white chicks, it's hilarious!" I said kinda loud running to my room.