Chapter 29

(B/F)'S P.O.V
I was finally out God that felt like forever I payed my rent and what not and payed people to bring (y/n)'s stuff to my apartment and I bought more clothes and a new phone since my other was destroyed when I died in their world. I also have another return panel for (b/n).
"Watch out people here I come." I jumped in with he duffle bag with the items in it and I landed on it. I was careful not to make too much noise but as I was walking in I saw a faint glow and instantly knew who it was, Armin. He was reading the book I had given him I smiled at that and ran over to him he didn't see my face but he saw me. I jumped onto him hugging him. "I've miss you so much I'm hallucinating" I heard him whisper not hugging back. "No Armin it's me. (B/f)" he looked into my eyes seeing they were alive unlike when I 'died' "(b-b/f) is it really you?!" He asked grabbing my face I nodded.
He pulled me into a hug and I felt tears. "W-what happened" I smiled "when I died here I woke up in the hospital come." I stood up and ran to my room I shared with (y/n) I unlocked it and we walked in. It looked the same.
"How long have I been gone?" He looked away "about three weeks" my eyes widened "damnit" he looked confused at first "how did (y/n) take it?" He looked away "she cried a lot even Levi teared up. I nodded smiling "I'm back now" he nodded.
"Oh right I wanted to show you." I ran to my room and took off the leggings I was wearing and changed into spanks and pulled him over to me. "Look I have scars from being bit in half but the doctors said that I was cut in that pattern and that is was deep but not deep enough to paralyze me" he looked at it "can I touch it" I nodded he traced it with his finger. "Wow" I nodded "I wanna go on more expeditions now" Armins eyes widened.
"Not soon though of corse" he relaxed I pulled him onto my bed and hugged him enjoying his scent he smells good. "(b-b/f) I want to tell you something" I nodded "Levi told me what you told him to tell me" I blushed and sat up with my back facing him. "Yea that was in the heat of the moment my bad if you don't feel the same I understand" It was quiet before I felt his small but built arms snake around my waist he pulled me up and kissed me.
He pulled away after a moment "no I feel the same" I smiled and he pulled me down to lay down. I grabbed my untouched lap top and put on a movie. Armin kissed the side of my head and I fell asleep.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I woke up next to Levi I snuggled closer and he opened an eye "morning" I whispered he kissed my forehead "we need to get up" he said while getting up.
"Five more minutes" he smirked at me "not the first time you said that that's for sure" I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'm gonna go change" I said walking to the restroom.
Me and Levi were on our way to the dinning hall when we were tackled the weight was different and I'd never mistake that smell anywhere. I looked at the culprit and saw none other thank (b/f) I threw my arms around her and hugged back. When she let me go we stood and she hugged Levi? "Am I missing something?" I asked pointing to her and him. "Nah Armin told me how shorty over here cried like a baby cuz I was dead" I laughed at her. She grabbed our hands and pulled us back to our room.
When we got there Armin was already sitting in the bed. "(Y/n) it's time~" I cocked my head to the side "it's time to tell shorty about us!!" I said hugging my arms. She nodded "tch tell me what are you leaving or something?" She shook her head "Levi I wanna talk to you"
~time skip~
"Why the hell am I the last one to know this?!" Levi yelled a little loud "honestly we forgot you didn't know (y/n) used her phone around you a lot." (B/f) said.
"Tch whatever so your from the year 2016?" I nodded "are there any Ackermans?" I saw (b/f) put her head down "no not that I know of" he nodded "we don't live in walls though!" He looked kinda surprised "what's it like" I thought for a moment "it just means other douch places bomb us" he nodded. This went on for a couple hours and the rest of the day was spent explaining how (b/f) saved herself outside of the walls and made it back in the middle of the night.
Now me and (b/f) were walking to (b/n)'s house he still doesn't know so we wanted to scare him. "Hey (b/n) you home" I yelled from the living room. "Yea I'll be right there" I heard him say. (B/f) was in the kitchen making a sandwich.
He came walking in "hey (y/n) you okay?" I nodded "yea you?" He shrugged "it's weird not getting blazed up for everything I miss her" I laughed some "God you sound love sick" he looked offended "bro no I grew up with her too!" I laughed "yea I know I know"
I glanced behind him to see (b/f) eating her sandwich calmly then she put the sandwich down getting into a jumping position. I stepped out the way "huh?" (B/n) was about to ask why I moved when (b/f) jumped onto his back and (b/n) surprised by the weight was took down.
He turned his head and his eyes widened at the very alive girl behind him she took a photo of his face and laughed "wow you look like you've seen a ghost" "(b/f)?" She nodded rolling her eyes.
He then tackled her into a hug "oh my god what the hell happened (b/f) you made me so emo" she laughed I smiled at the moment "wow (b/n) your acting out of character" he let her go and helped her up "hey it's nice to know I'll be missed when I really do die" she said shrugging then she messed our hair up.
"Hey~" I said fixing it "oh shut up you know worse was done to that head of yours last night." (B/f) responded "savage" I heard (b/n) say "wait what happened to your hea- oh my got (y/n)!!" I laughed at his face "if that..." "Hobbit" (b/f) finished for him he nodded "hobbit wasn't so strong I'd beat him!" Me and (b/f) started laughing. "So people guess what happened!!" (B/f) jumped up "what" me and (b/n) said simultaneously "Armin confessed!!" I stood up and did the cliché jump thing (b/n) joined in. "Oh my god Beka you get THAT" he said in a high pitched voice we all laughed and fell onto the couch me and (b/n) hugging (b/f). She went to get up "okie we should watch a movie and eat some cheesecake!!" She ran to her room to get the cheesecakes and chocolate milk she had stored in there. I put in dead pool and looked into your eyes "hey I wouldn't mind some 4th wall breaks" me and (b/n) started laughing at my reference.
(B/f) returned with everything looking delicious and the movie was ready we all sat back down on (b/n)'s ever-so-comfy couch watching movies and eating things.
We finished around 1 am and we had to go back to base so we were currently holding our shoes in our hands basically doing the walk of shame "heh never thought I'd be doing the walk of shame from a friends house" (B/f) said cackling quietly.
When we got to the room the door looked weird it was locked though.
(B/f) went first turned around pushing me away closing the door ever so quietly. "Levi's in there" she mouthed to me my eyes widened. "Come." I tiptoe ran to Levi's office I went to open the door but it was locked (b/f) smiled to herself and tiptoed grabbing a key from above the door and unlocking it she ran in and dove into the bed.
"I see why you stay the night hoe" I nodded putting my shoes down laying on the side Levi's usually on while (b/f) stays in my spot. We both went to sleep talking nonsense about how he would have killed me cause he kick my door down.