Chapter 11

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I was awaken by (b/f) "hey (y/n) hey I think you wanna say bye to to gunther..." I open my eyes and sit up she was wearing a nice black long sleeve shirt with some black leggings it was simple but cute she handed me some black leggings and a form fitting navy blue shirt we put on some black sandles and ran to the frount of the hq we caught them just in time I ran to special ops Squad and hugged gunther and whispered to him "please, don't fight the female titan" he hugged me back and nodded a little confused. I looked to see (b/f) talking to Erwin, they definitely have something for eachother, I looked over to see levi starring at me.
"Watch out for the female titan good luck Levi" I said and smiled at him he let a small one back and I almost had a nose bleed (b/f) gave hanji and erwin a hug then walked over and put a hand on levi's sholder "good luck ravioli" and smiled at him I smiled at him again and Erwin called out saying it was time to leave.
We sat and watched them ride off and I wanted to cry a little knowing this would be the last time I saw gunther and his beautiful hair.. (b/f) patted my back " I wanna show you something" she said walking I followed her she led to a room kinda close to ours she opened it and my eyes widened.
It was a kinda big room and a whole wall is covered with a mirror and a spare solar generator so I can charge my speaker and phone it was awesome In the back there was an ice chest and it kept drinks cold and there was plenty of fruit I could live in here...
"Like it? Me and hanji did it after I told her one secret to the titans" she said looking arround I nodded "what did you tell her?" She looked at me "The obvious secret they did used to be human" I nodded my head.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
She was happy, deffinitly not thinking about gunther "go ahead and dance i'll finish the new 3Dmg for erwin and levi..." I said pushing her in she looked back "you sure?" I nodded and joked "you'll just get in the way" glancing away and smiling she nodded her head and picked a song I walked out.
~time skip to when (b/f)'s done~
"Hey (y/n) i'm-" I looked arround the room and she wasen't there I walked back to the room "(y/n) you here?" I yelled and looked at her desk and found a note 'going to explore be back later...
~(y/n)~
I texted her

'Hey you good'
...
'Yea i'm good in the forest on my 3Dmg '
'O my god i'm done lets test erwin and levi's'
...
'On my way'
About 5 minuets later she met me in the room that we had them in and I took one and she did too "wow you did great cleaning them up" "thanks oh and don't ask me how but I got titanium to put on the outside of them everything should ve perfect stay close to the ground just in case" i said
She nodded her head and we arrived at the forest I went first then her we were low at first then I started going higher and faster (y/n) doing her own thing too I tryed killing a titan dummy and it was perfect then I got an idea I looked arround making sure I was good and went to a tree branch big enough and sliced through it with ease ' there gonna love these' I thought as I turned around to meet (y/n) as I landed I turned arround and saw her landing "so how was it" I ask her and he looked at me "I don't wanna give it to them" I laughed "heh come on I need to set everything up and go get food for dinner tomarow I wanna make them a welcome home dinner some of them are gonna be really depressed" I said we went inside and put them up and headed out to the market to get food and what not...
We got enough meet to feed the people comming back and I was gonna make my mom's special cheesecake that made me happy I got some veggies and I made some thing's lets say there gonna be full.