Chapter 28

LEVI'S P.O.V
I was currently looking for Arlert to let him know what (b/f) told me. I was outside when I saw him sitting in the dark I walked up to him "Armin" he turned around and stood to salute but I waved him off. "I have a massage from (b/f)" he looked down at the sound of her name he nodded. "The night before she.. She told me if she died to tell you that she really liked you and that she wanted you to have her 'laptop'" he looked up at me and nodded getting teary eyed. "T-thank you corporal" I nodded and walked off.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
Its been a few days and I was sitting on the couch in (b/n)'s living room he was next to me. "Hey (b/n) wanna go home?" I felt his eyes widen. "What the hell do you think (b/f) would want you to throw this all away?!" I teared up. "Her birthday is in four weeks" I felt my voice crack "she was so fucking young" I continued "she would have been (age)!" (B/n) looked down depressed.
"Don't throw away her life's work carry it on go back to the base think it over. That reminded me the day they got back what Armin told me.
'She said to tell you her safe password was 1776'
I nodded to (b/n) and stood to go I wanted to know what she kept in there. "I'm gonna go I'll call you before bed" he nodded and I left eager to know why it was.
I got there in no time I saw Armin and he walked over to me "hey (y/n)" he sounded kinda tired. "Hey Armin you okay?" He nodded slowly "are you?" I nodded he looked down "are you going to look in the safe?" I nodded "can I come too" I nodded smiling sadly.
We got there, in (b/f)'s room, infront of the safe. I got down to level and put in the code it unlocked and opened there was a letter amongst the return pad, some blueprints, a pack of gum and a flash drive.
I picked up the letter and read it.

'(Y/n) If your reading this I'm ether dead or reading this making fun of myself lol. Well if I'm dead then I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise I probably dolphin suicided into a Titan because shorty wouldn't stop Bitchin' hehe (don't tell him I said that) anyways in the safe is the return pad of corse, but please don't leave Finnish the book live it out try to save my little dandelion please ;-;
Anyways I guess I love you and (b/n) and Armin and I mite be Gucci wit that hobbit well your gonna wake up soon and I'd die if you caught me writing this is so freaking cheesy
Densely- your little chicken dumpling ~

I felt my eyes get watery as I read it I looked over to see Armin letting his tears fall.
"Armin did you like (b/f)?" He nodded "like more than a friend?" He nodded "much more indeed" I felt a smile spread on my face and I hugged him letting him cry.

(B/F)'S P.O.V??
I woke up and my legs hurt I felt them remembering them being button off but they were there. I got up and felt wobbly the nurse raced towards me "miss! Please sit down" She sat me down. "Where the hell am I what the hell happened why do my legs hurt" she flinched at my glare I learned how to glare from the best.
"You were hurt someone found you and brought you in. "What's their name?" She looked at her clip bored. "His name was Thomas." I nodded "is he here" she shook her head he's gone" I nodded "I want out of here" she smiled at me "you can't leave just yet your hurt 'oh yea my legs' "what happened" she pointed to my legs "I guess you were cut at first we thought you were suicidal but then we saw the pattern it looked like a bite mark but we're still not sure" 'so it is all real' I nodded "when can I get out" "about a week" she responded "ugh that's too long" she smiled at me that's getting annoying "sorry it's the least amount of you let your legs heal" I nodded "I need a computer" she nodded running to get me a laptop.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
It's been three weeks one week till (b/f)'s birthday Levi's too I'm feeling a lot better everyone is still kinda cautious around me or Armin but it's fine I haven't talked to Levi much when I see him he looks ashamed.
Today I'm sitting with the higher ups for dinner I sat down next to Levi which made him stiffen up I smiled to hanji. When she found out (b/f) was dead she cried more than when Sony and bean died. There was talking here and there nothing much I finished eating so did Levi he got up to leave but I grabbed his wrist. "Hey Levi can we talk" he nodded and we walked to his office.
When we got in there I kissed him 'I missed this' I thought to myself he kissed back matching me. I pulled away "I don't blame you" he nodded "I blame me" I shook my head kissing him again "she saved you." He nodded smiling at me I felt my heart beat speed up.
I kissed him again more egar he slipped his tongue into my mouth and picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist while he walked us to his room. He let me fall onto the bed and then attacked my neck whispering stuff that I couldn't under stand. Then one thing led to another and... Well use your imagination.